Reviews for The Antarian Timetravellers
Tzarista chapter 36 . 10/5/2020
awesome story . I reread it multiple times :-)
bailey1ak chapter 19 . 4/30/2020
I discovered your story a few days ago and love it. Every free moment I spend trying to read quickly before my family interrupts me.
LarinaRichards chapter 36 . 11/14/2019
Hi I have just finished this Fanfiction. I don't know why I never thought of reading Roswell fic before, as I loved the show back in the days. I just wanted to write and tell you that this story was amazing. I was drawn in from the start. The story was really well written, the characters and their trauma felt real to me. I Just wanted to let you know I could not put this down and think you are an amazingly talented writer.
truthrowan chapter 36 . 5/22/2019
I just found this story, it took most of my free time over 4 days to read, on here and on AO3, and I just wanted to say it's my favorite Roswell fanfic ever, and the best. Thank you for writing it!
highlander348 chapter 35 . 5/7/2018
Kind of sucks that Marie couldn’t keep her powers and master them like the others. :(
RosePearl chapter 36 . 3/27/2018
What a ride! This was a fun story to read. I'm glad I stumbled upon it, as it's not too often I read Roswell fics these days. Definitely takes me back!
I adore time travel stories, but they are hard to do right. I thought you did an excellent job keeping enough elements the same for continuity, while changing enough to make it a completely different story than the original. I also love how you redeemed Tess and Hank. You somehow managed to make me sympathetic to a drunken child abusernot an easy feat! I'm glad you followed through and finished this fic. Four years is a lot of dedication, but you stuck with it! It was a satisfying read, and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to relive these amazing characters that you breathed new life into!
Toalan chapter 36 . 7/10/2017
Great story. Love your writing.
bailey1ak chapter 36 . 4/9/2017
Very nice last chapter. Like seeing the Sheriff and Kyle starting to reconcile. The touch with Liz's grandmother at the end was fun.

Just a wish... in case you ever feel inspired to write more in this universe you've created. I'd love to see a short follow-up story that maybe had the sheriff getting hurt and Kyle asking Max to heal him. Wouldn't have to be an epic story. *grins*

Loved your story and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it.
bailey1ak chapter 35 . 4/9/2017
Awesome chapter. I really loved Michael and Alex's scene together. Alex's line about Michael's feelings being more that the entire women's softball team on pms was so funny!

Love how Maria was finally confronted and told the truth. What a unique twist to have her be the one that gives the original Maria the ability/freedom to help rescue Max at her own expense.
bailey1ak chapter 34 . 4/8/2017
I loved all of the reveals and clearing the air that was done. You did such a great job with their emotions and making them feel real and honest. What an end to the chapter though! Maria will not handle the new information well.

Forgot to say in the review for the last chapter, that I loved Michael's "channeling his inner Maria." So perfect.
bailey1ak chapter 33 . 4/8/2017
This chapter was a great follow up! My favorite part was the conversation in the bathroom between Michael and Max. The maturity in the conversation felt like the direction the boys would have evolved to. I can completely understand Michael's envy of Max and Liz and the fact that she remembers their relationship and how far it has advanced.

Not sure if it was just me, but I feel like Liz and Max were maybe on shaky ground before she died in the original timeline. Maybe I'll find out in the next chapter...
bailey1ak chapter 32 . 4/5/2017
There was so much action! You did a wonderful job with that. I was able to follow it all quite well. So much emotions and revelations in the chapter, many that the characters don't even realize yet. Still wish the Sheriff could have been taken through this journey a bit, but the rest of it is so enjoyable to read that I forget and get totally caught up in it. So glad I didn't discover this story until after you were finished. The cliffhangers would have killed me! :)
bailey1ak chapter 30 . 4/4/2017
Way to go Maria! You have really written her spot on! Now everyone needs to go find Tess!
bailey1ak chapter 29 . 4/3/2017
I don't think Tess bill betray everyone... but I sure hope she doesn't sacrifice herself either. Max and Kyle need to hurry up and get there!
bailey1ak chapter 28 . 4/3/2017
How wonderful that Alex now has shared his secret... or at least part of it. Hopefully Liz can find a way to hang in there until others can come to their aid.