Reviews for Prison
NatNicole chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
HAHAHA, this is hilarious so far!
Koudelkaerith chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Yay, this is a lovely little prequel, I'm really enjoying the epic Family Bliss too. Heck, I enjoy everything you do!
Dragona15 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
BUHAHAHAHAHAH housekeeping remnats!
HarlesAugust chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
:D I've read all of Family Bliss to date but I hadn't read this. :)
hieveryone101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I love this story! Are you going to continu it? Like a sequal or somthing?
TheEverHummingGirl chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
This was such a good fic! Though I didn't care for the Vin/Cid pairing. I've often wondered what Kadaj and Co. would have been like if they had had a family and someone to love them. I wish the movie would have had as good of an ending.
Mother.of.Unicorns chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
I like this. It is quite heart warming...in a weird kind of

way
AlexNameless chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
YAY HAPPY ENDINGS ARE AWESOMER THAN AWESOME! For a while i thought they'd get locked up in prison for life and i was like NO JUST WHEN THEY WERE GETTING A GOOD ADULT FIGRUE IN THEIR LIFE *cid* NO and then they break out of the prison and go back to Cid! AWESOME! I wil SO be looking out for the sequel you mentioned! I CAN'T WAIT!
Fetherhd chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
oh yeah...there is going to be MORE... I can't wait. This has to be my favorite story of the brothers! THANKS!
Kerttu chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
I still like the term Sephlings, so-so like that one. Like a little insane duckling or something *has an odd mixed flash of 'Deathproof' and 'Ugly Duckling'* Oh my head...
AlexNameless chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Aw poor Kadaj! Loz and Yazoo too. I hate to say it, but Kadaj is probably right. At least Cid cares about them, they need that. All their lives they've never known that. Hopefully Cid won't let them get seperated. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Soyna chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
So scared of being alone, they have now encountered their worst fear, (and it is not Vincent). Not having each other.

Kinda sad.
SetsuUzumaki chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Uh oh Cid's gonna be in trouble for making that promise. OMG please tell me you are going to keep this story going for a while! This is such an awesome idea! Are the remnants really boding with Cid? He would make such a cool father figure with them. And the weapon thing that made his hand numb? that was awesome, and it was so cute when Loz got praised and was flustered because he didn't know how to take it XD . Oh man and Chaos calling Cid his mate? Pure awesomesauce XD If you do continue with the Fic are the remnants going to escape? And if they do what plan's do they have for getting away and for their future? I personally like Vin/Cid more then Cid/Vin...cause when Vin is made the Uke everyone makes him so...girly, but I also just like seeing Cid pushed down and ravished by Vin XD. Once again GOD I just love this story and you cause you thought this up!
Kerttu chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Just aw. Because oh I wait now for the public reaction of the next chapter! And the following stuff!
Fetherhd chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
uhh ohh! that doesn't sound like a good idea!