Reviews for The Abduction
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 7 . 5/29
Great story, Ms-Figg.
Last chapter was very funny. I loved what they did to Ron. I don't like Ron, he deserves everything he gets. Cheating bastard.
I don't believe you like him either, you seem to write him a shitty little prick.

Thank you for entertaining story.
Fox xx
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 5 . 5/29
Ms-Figg,
This was absolutely amazing, so sexy and gentle. I felt little butterflies at the bottom of my belly, fluttering... Each butterfly on a little thread linked to my clit. Yes that's the feeling you just gave me.

I am very grateful.
Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 2 . 5/29
Oh god please, put me in Hermione's place. Please!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 5/29
Ohh this is exciting...
I love your stories so much
Fox
vessnape chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
snape
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
Brilliant!
DeathsQueen26 chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
I love it! Can i have some of his 'internal cleaning'? Winks...
alizeta chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
Great! Great! Great! Too bad for Ron, but I agree with you, I always thought it was a such a shame that Ron and Hermione eventually marry. You repaired this injustice. Sorry for my awful English!
alizeta chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
Oh Saverus you vicious little pervert!
alizeta chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Hi Miss Figg, I read some of your fanfics in French (Aesalys translated them) and I love the way you write, it's the first time I read you in English and I'm eager to read the rest of this story
Angie chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
Loved every word! Thank you!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Sooo cheeky!
The.Irish.Beau chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Dear Ms-Figg,
You are such a fantastic writer! Your style and descriptive vocabulary makes me feel as if I am actually watching Severus and Hermione, well- you know. If you have spare time, you should definitely write a book. You do have quite a resume for it. Best of luck, and pleas, never stop writing! P. S. I like that you change Snape's personality from each story.
trashyreader chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Get me some ice!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
You are the most amazing writer I have come across in such a long time. Gah! I'm in love with your stories!