Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul of a Chimera
Orlok Tsubodai Bahadur chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
well i like this story quite a bit so i hope you update faster than you have been.
Change of Faith chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
I really enjoyed the Sorting Hat's last comment XD
Ookii Mamoru chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
I wonder how many just broke out the dictionary?
Gelasia Kidd chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
Wow! This is an amazing story! I enjoyed every chapter immensely.
fireboltfx chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
This is Brilliant and very original, well done.
FireWolfe chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
Great update hope there is more soon. Love the hufflepuff Harry. Hope for an H/HR pairing as they get older.

Fire
sibo chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
Im loving the new harry. I can not wait for the next chapter.
NoMercyOfDeath chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
i agree with ya on the whole Drarry nonsense i find stuff like that...disturbing and this story is Grade-A laughing material XD i still love the part where he calls Fluer ugly and her lil sis cute XD cant wait till year 4...its going to be epic XD
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
Enjoyed the story and your Chimera Harry is an interesting idea. Putting him into Hufflepuff confused everyone but what did McGonagall think of the hats comments. Good to see Harry befriend Hermione before Hogwarts and meeting Susan and Hannah on the train. Good that he is making friends in the other houses to start to break down the inter house rivalry that the bigots used to control the school.

Your Dumbledore is manipulative and calculating without care so long as he gets his way. To leave a child with the Dursleys and not check would make him evil. Good that the eyes have freaked out Snape. Harry is his worse nightmare.

Tom needs to share his memories with Harry as there is a lot of information locked up that Harry needs to survive Dumbledore, Hogwarts and Quirrelmort. As well as the political situation if he is to make a difference.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
raka chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
nice chapter...

and the last part with his hair was funny... :)

Update soon... :)
jbfritz chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Excellent!
Karou WindStalker chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Glad to see this updating, once again.
CryingCicada chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
wait, tri-lingual, french and english, what did i miss, parseltongue?
Heliosion chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
As usual the chapter is awesome. No more needs to be said
Lourdes08 chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
LOL I love Harry, so worried about his hair.

Thanks a lot for posting, I missed this story.

cant wait to read more.