Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul of a Chimera
DarkLordMagic chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
is this being abandoned cause if so I will find you an' torture you untill you continue this story cause this has sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much potential for becoming an awesome beatilful story

Sincerely
Tiroshi Ishikawa
Kittenlzlz chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Huh. I really really really like this. Harry is perfect XD and Angela, well I hope she and Abdul from mauy Thai get together. You are a wonderful writer and I hope you update once real life gives you a break _
Allhailthesith chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
HUFFLEPUFF ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME NO NO NO NO NO NO NO IT GOES LIKE THIS SLYTHERIN... RAVENCLAW... NOTHING ELSE!
Allhailthesith chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
There have been 2 things in this story so far that I hate... This wand shit is one thing... HE HAS A MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF VOLDYS SOUL HOW IN THE WORLD OF FUCK DID HE NOT GET THE BROTHER WAND!
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
pls update!
SiriusBlackCat chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
See you soon?! Updated 4-16-11 ?! :( I really like the story, hope you update
SiriusBlackCat chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
Really enjoyed this chapter. Sad there's only one more
SiriusBlackCat chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Great story! Can't wait for hogwarts!
SiriusBlackCat chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Wow this is great! Love the story!
Dude chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
I am sorry for correcting you but no child especially not in England where it is seen as something only old men wear especially in the nineties. Boys did not wear boxers back then and I know you are probably an American and have a thing for them but children in the UK did not. Just saying
IcySneasel chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
Good start, wish it was still on going im gonna follow and see if anything ever comes up.
CharmedArtist chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
This is great :D I really enjoyed it! I would love more, too, but it looks like you're taking a bit of a break from the story :))) A follow is being tagged on just in case you take it up again!
Nonibait chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Interesting story and well written but by chapter 7 i just wanted someone to punch Harry in the face and tell him to pull his head out of his ass. It's unfortunately very hard to read a story where the main character is so utterly unlikable.

Still, thanks for sharing and good luck with your writing. I'll check your other stories out as I do like your writing style.
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Please update!
Sparkysbro chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
"'HUFFLEPUFF!"' - '"Bloody scariest child I have ever sorted."' I'm glad to see that Hufflepuff is finally going to get someone who knows what they're really like. And the dichotomy of a sociopath-to-be in the suppos├Ęd house of friends and butterflies is just great.
852 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »