Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul of a Chimera
Dude chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
I am sorry for correcting you but no child especially not in England where it is seen as something only old men wear especially in the nineties. Boys did not wear boxers back then and I know you are probably an American and have a thing for them but children in the UK did not. Just saying
IcySneasel chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
Good start, wish it was still on going im gonna follow and see if anything ever comes up.
CharmedArtist chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
This is great :D I really enjoyed it! I would love more, too, but it looks like you're taking a bit of a break from the story :))) A follow is being tagged on just in case you take it up again!
Nonibait chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Interesting story and well written but by chapter 7 i just wanted someone to punch Harry in the face and tell him to pull his head out of his ass. It's unfortunately very hard to read a story where the main character is so utterly unlikable.

Still, thanks for sharing and good luck with your writing. I'll check your other stories out as I do like your writing style.
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Please update!
Sparkysbro chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
"'HUFFLEPUFF!"' - '"Bloody scariest child I have ever sorted."' I'm glad to see that Hufflepuff is finally going to get someone who knows what they're really like. And the dichotomy of a sociopath-to-be in the suppos├Ęd house of friends and butterflies is just great.
Boomerpyro chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
More, please wrote more, hopefully faster, i love this story
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
Awesome story so far, having the ghost in harry is probably a great tamper to tom's anger issues
Kaelas17 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Enjoying this quite a bit so far. The backstory for Geneva was well thought out but didn't go overlong- not an easy trick for an OC. The blending of the three was handled very well, as was Harry's reactions to the attack and the fostering. One thing that I noticed to watch out for was using the right word in regards to 'defiantly' and 'definitely'. A little thing, but a pretty common typo that I see a lot- one much less annoying than the also common 'cleaver' and 'clever' mix-up but still something to watch for.

Thanks for writing.
Junzahkrii chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
Very nice, this is my third or fourth time reading this story and I hope it continues sometime in the future.
scwatcher chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Please continue, this is an interesting spin on soul magic.
Paloma Gomes chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
i loved
willam and jack and jake chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 8 . 1/28/2014