Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul of a Chimera
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Reishin Amara chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
...lmao loving 't wait to read more.
chris chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
while your spelling distracts from the story a bit,it can be overlooked and you can still enjoy the story. I'm hoping life gives you the time to write,and your muse gives you the inspiration to complete this story.
doubledamn chapter 9 . 12/8/2013

Only someone who spends time in his hair (like Lucius Malfoy) would appreciate what Harry has just gone through.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
I'm loving this, although the three souls still seem a bit segregated. I don't think that's going to change until later when all barriers are down and he becomes 'one' at the moment he's still sort of three people. Once he stops remembering things 'as Tom' or 'as Harry' and just starts remembering things as 'him' then the souls would be fully integrated into a singular being.

Can't wait for more. Keep it up.
jslee102 chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
I realize that you are not updating this story, but I thought I would comment and tell you that it is very good and unique.
pikachucat chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Tomon chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Heh, everybody have a weakness. In Harry's case it's his hair :-D Let's hope that Voldemort never find out :-D

Anyway, very appealing story and could prove to be more than very good. I'm really sad about the fact that it's just another of the abandoned stories on this site.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
I do hope you come back to this, because it's fascinating and hysterical all at once.
Tomon chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
I just hope Fleur will remember her great dislike for christmas eyed freak :-D Though I'm afraid we won't get so far in the story. It's shame since it has very intereting concept :)
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Ghoul99 chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Update please
kariza2013 chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
rofl harry worrying about his hair! really like the story!
Lord Mortensen chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Awesome! please update soon!
ShutInBookWorm chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
I really like this story it is supremely interesting and brilliant and I dearly hope for more preferably sometime soon.
853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »