Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul of a Chimera
lol
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
interestingv fanfic
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
nice she went mama bear on them lol
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
cool
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
interesting
Reishin Amara chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
...lmao loving 't wait to read more.
chris chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
while your spelling distracts from the story a bit,it can be overlooked and you can still enjoy the story. I'm hoping life gives you the time to write,and your muse gives you the inspiration to complete this story.
doubledamn chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
NOT THE HAIR! ANYTHING BUT THE HAIR!

Only someone who spends time in his hair (like Lucius Malfoy) would appreciate what Harry has just gone through.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
I'm loving this, although the three souls still seem a bit segregated. I don't think that's going to change until later when all barriers are down and he becomes 'one' at the moment he's still sort of three people. Once he stops remembering things 'as Tom' or 'as Harry' and just starts remembering things as 'him' then the souls would be fully integrated into a singular being.

Can't wait for more. Keep it up.
jslee102 chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
I realize that you are not updating this story, but I thought I would comment and tell you that it is very good and unique.
pikachucat chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
awesome
Tomon chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Heh, everybody have a weakness. In Harry's case it's his hair :-D Let's hope that Voldemort never find out :-D

Anyway, very appealing story and could prove to be more than very good. I'm really sad about the fact that it's just another of the abandoned stories on this site.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
I do hope you come back to this, because it's fascinating and hysterical all at once.
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »