Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul of a Chimera
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Awesome. This has the potential to be a vrey great story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
ShineX chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This sounds interesting, I hope you continue this...
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Great story!
Amber chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This is a really good story. I have to admit that I'm extremely ready for the next chapter.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
very very interesting. i haven't seen a story like this in quite some time
nachtdemon chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Nice start.
Sefirot chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Really interesting beginning. Hope he kicks the Dursleys ass big time. Looking foward to your next update!
rejeimha chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
That is a great start to a story. The Frustration of Geneva as she was unable to help Harry was tangible, and the final scene with the souls combining make sense in the light that she is now able to actually do something to help Harry other than comfort him as he suffers. I can't wait to see what Tri-spirit!Harry does when he wakes up and says that enough is enough.

I can guess that he won't be staying with the Dursleys very long, but will he get his family's money and start to travel the world like Geneva did, or will he try to stay in Britain?

I eagerly await the coming chapters of this story. Please update as soon as possible, this story or "Of Tears and Venom".
EkFlamation chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This story has lots of potentail! hope you don't abandon it!
roshane chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
he is going to get back at those bastards durslys is he not
Stygius.Magic chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i've never read anything that suggests joining of souls... this is a great idea (whether originally your or not, its still brilliant)... i hope you continue with this for a long long time... congrats... and can't wait to see more... i would have probably liked to see a little more description with the bonding process... but overall an enjoyable first chapter.
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
wow Im already hooked with this story!

please update soon!
Lord Death of Murder Mountain chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
this is intriging co9ntinue plz.
Chi Vayne chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I believe I've seen the soul merge before, but not with a Third soul involved. I hope you continue so I can see how this changes Harry.
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wow, very good start! Love the idea of this story! Update soon!

Dirt Rider