Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul of a Chimera
nachtdemon chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Nice start.
Sefirot chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Really interesting beginning. Hope he kicks the Dursleys ass big time. Looking foward to your next update!
rejeimha chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
That is a great start to a story. The Frustration of Geneva as she was unable to help Harry was tangible, and the final scene with the souls combining make sense in the light that she is now able to actually do something to help Harry other than comfort him as he suffers. I can't wait to see what Tri-spirit!Harry does when he wakes up and says that enough is enough.

I can guess that he won't be staying with the Dursleys very long, but will he get his family's money and start to travel the world like Geneva did, or will he try to stay in Britain?

I eagerly await the coming chapters of this story. Please update as soon as possible, this story or "Of Tears and Venom".
EkFlamation chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This story has lots of potentail! hope you don't abandon it!
roshane chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
he is going to get back at those bastards durslys is he not
Stygius.Magic chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i've never read anything that suggests joining of souls... this is a great idea (whether originally your or not, its still brilliant)... i hope you continue with this for a long long time... congrats... and can't wait to see more... i would have probably liked to see a little more description with the bonding process... but overall an enjoyable first chapter.
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
wow Im already hooked with this story!

please update soon!
Lord Death of Murder Mountain chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
this is intriging co9ntinue plz.
Chi Vayne chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I believe I've seen the soul merge before, but not with a Third soul involved. I hope you continue so I can see how this changes Harry.
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wow, very good start! Love the idea of this story! Update soon!

Dirt Rider
So you want to be an Author chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This looks damn good! I really hope to see an update soon.
Kal Fett chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I agree with most of what Sam the Sham said in his review,and would really like to see where this goes.
Sam the Sham chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
A decent start. The writing isn't too bad. You might want to skip a few years of schooling unless you have something original planned for every year of Hogwarts. A basic rehashing with slight changes becomes old really quickly. A time jump can solve that by skipping past years you plan to change very little of and straight into the year where shit really hits the fan as the story makes a somewhat drastic change from canon.

I'll keep an eye on this story, but it is far too soon to tell if this will be a decent, good, or great story. I'd say it will at least be decent since the writing is better than most, but the other two are to be determined by characterizations, originality, and basic story structure which can't be determined by just one chapter. It is something that is determined by several and is always in peril of being lost even after the story is finished. I cannot count the number of fanfictions that were consider to be wonderful a few years back that are now considered to be substandard just because the readers and writers in the fanfiction community have gained higher quality in their works over the years.
aqmy chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I'll tell you what I think of this story! IT IS GREAT!

Please continue it!
JimmyJ chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This is an interesting premis. I hope you continue to write both this fic and "Of Tears and Venom." I really enjoy reading that one as well. I look forward to how you plan to continue this idea of combining souls. -JJ
838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »