Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul of a Chimera
nachtdemon chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I like it, please keep writing.
Dreamer123 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Wow. After reading this, I feel really shaky. THIS IS AWESOME!
damon blade chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Nice chapter and I have to say that your beta did a good job on helping you out with it, I know mine does the same with mine.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Great chapter!
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
So, with this "tri-Harry" thing going on, how is he going to get all of his varying emotions under a single tether? Seems like the kid is a good candidate for multiple-personality disorder. You did not mention who was to take care of Harry during the time the nurse was at work. Being a 5yr old he can't be left to his own devices even if he knows how to do things like cook and clean.
Fallen-Ryu chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
hm intresting...wonder how things will go now...
Infidel chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
excellent. I've been waiting for this story for weeks. Read it sometime in November and wondered if this story will continue or not. Hope you do because you have a great start.
The Sinful chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I know Xad. Also, ye keep misspellin Definitely as 'defiantly'. And ridicule ain't spelled reticule
Dericof Diname chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I like it, keep it up.

About Harry's new appearance, his new eye is completely red or just the iris? and can you give us a graphic reference of how his new scar looks like? it is a new line that cross his face or is a longer extension of his old scar that cross his face?
Quackpotty chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
It was a slightly slower moving chapter than the last, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. I'm glad that the nurse will be able to help Harry grow up. Will Harry ever tell anyone about Geneva and Voldemort? Anyhoo, thanks for the chapter and I look forward to the next.

BTW, and Tears and Venom? After my last review to this story, you said that you were almost done with a 10K word chapter. Oh well, I eagerly anticipate it!
Heliosion chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Nice but a long time coming
Lourdes08 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I like Angela!

great chapter )
mcgurrin chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I like it.
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Please please fill in the part where he goes looking for knowledge about the world. Anything to build some character before Hogwarts. Another great chapter by the way.
x.molly.x chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Loved it. Please please please up-date soon as i can't wait to read more.

Loads of love