Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul of a Chimera
Infidel chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
excellent. I've been waiting for this story for weeks. Read it sometime in November and wondered if this story will continue or not. Hope you do because you have a great start.
The Sinful chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I know Xad. Also, ye keep misspellin Definitely as 'defiantly'. And ridicule ain't spelled reticule
Dericof Diname chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I like it, keep it up.

About Harry's new appearance, his new eye is completely red or just the iris? and can you give us a graphic reference of how his new scar looks like? it is a new line that cross his face or is a longer extension of his old scar that cross his face?
Quackpotty chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
It was a slightly slower moving chapter than the last, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. I'm glad that the nurse will be able to help Harry grow up. Will Harry ever tell anyone about Geneva and Voldemort? Anyhoo, thanks for the chapter and I look forward to the next.

BTW, and Tears and Venom? After my last review to this story, you said that you were almost done with a 10K word chapter. Oh well, I eagerly anticipate it!
Heliosion chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Nice but a long time coming
Lourdes08 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I like Angela!

great chapter )
mcgurrin chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I like it.
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Please please fill in the part where he goes looking for knowledge about the world. Anything to build some character before Hogwarts. Another great chapter by the way.
x.molly.x chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Loved it. Please please please up-date soon as i can't wait to read more.

Loads of love

Molly x
Mrs. Invisible chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
loved it, never read anything like this before... can't wait for the rest!
Glrasshopper chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
That's a very impressive start and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story.

One thing concerns me though. I feel half blind at the best of times so I can't help but worry how the lose of one of his eyes would affect him (from what you describe, unless Harry gets to a eye surgeon quickly, then he's going to loose it).
raka chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
wow.. Nice start... Though it's a little sad for Geneva... She is no more to move into the "next great adventure"...
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This is a great story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next!
StrawHatD chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I realy hope you continue this story. Seems pretty great so far. Keep it up!
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Awesome. This has the potential to be a vrey great story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »