Reviews for A Whole Twelve Months
candybaron21 chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
I like bya-kun in this story haha
candybaron21 chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Good so far. :)
hlooowaz chapter 23 . 7/16/2011
Nice story!
AnimeGir15 chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
i LUV how u threw in Death Note. it is my favorite anime ever and it makes this fanfic on of my top ones.
Andromada-Morningstar chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
if he stops on his trip at my house i'll kidnap him :D good story! i'm just reviewing now cuz i'm rereading it
SkoRn3d chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
sorry but you lost me when Renji was "plotting" his revenge.

Apologies but I really don't like it when people make Renji out to be the serial-jealous type, cause he gets annoyed with their closeness but understands that he's got one of his own with Rukia, even though it might not be what he wants, they're still really close.

I also understand that it's part of your plot and for some readers this might be exactly what they were wanting to read from you, unfortunately it's not my cup of tea, and since I do not participate in skim-reading or missing parts out because of something that I perceive as a character flaw, I will not continue reading this story.

Again, I apologise. It was really cute and the sexual tension between Ichigo and Rukia was thoroughly enjoyed but it's not enough to see me through Renji's (author-made) fuc*ed up annoying habits.

Ja
SkoRn3d chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
going a bit slow but there are still a few tidbits that keep everyone thoroughly hooked :D

I'm really glad that Byakuya likes Ichigo. It seems only right that he should in AU or cannon, simply because ... well they belong together so the brother should like the in-law, right?
SkoRn3d chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Aaaaawwwwwwwwww, I hate Momo in cannon, anything really, for the sadness and stress that she puts on Toushiro but seriously when people do those two right in AU, it's totally perfect.

They're just so damn cute :D
SkoRn3d chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
hehehehe, the fluffyness of that chapter was insanely cute.

I love the full on Chappy bedroom -hope Rukia bought her plush toy- and the dream ... though short in description, was brilliant.
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
*squeals in the MOST delighted way* I LIVE for the sexual tension and Shirosaki -cause I'm gonna call Ichigo's inner voice that- saying "young lust" with all that italics and the meaning behind MAN I can't wait to get this story read.

So going to the next chapter now ... lovin' this already. Sqeeee
darkwing089 chapter 23 . 2/12/2011
i told you i would so i found that it was dark but it was totally kickass especially the three last chapters and i loved the death note put in nice touch i thought great work on it.
darkwing089 chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
nice work on the comedy in the chapters i love it
darkwing089 chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
didn't finish yet but had to do this anyways nice one on the death note put in my favorite anime
darkwing089 chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
i will review when done i like to do that
darkwing089 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I'm just starting to read fan fic my friends dared my i like them not bad