Reviews for A Whole Twelve Months
Chappy obssesed alright
BusinessGrad chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
'the essentials' lol
BleachLovergirl chapter 23 . 12/17/2010
Awww! *sniff sniff* its over. well they sure have been through alot. but please continue writing stories. i love your way of thinking while writing. Keep up the good work! :D
Mexgirlmindy chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Read the first chapter and thought " Kyaaaa! this fic is going to be good."
khfan forlife chapter 20 . 8/2/2010
I really like this story . Arghhh i don't know whether to love the suspence or hate it, cause i love the story so much, you dont like the short chapters, but then you appreciate, just reading it. I keep waiting for a Rukia (fav character) scene, i want to read moreee . If I'm coming off as a complainer, " please dont read it that way, I'll look forward to your next chap , I'll just have to wait.
vizards chapter 20 . 7/29/2010
this is awesome
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 20 . 7/29/2010
owh man...

what the bad news?

there's someone from aizen who tried to rape yuzu?

if true, i will kill that bas****

okay, update again
CallMeKenpachi chapter 20 . 7/28/2010
Wow. Pretty good. And that was entirely unnecessary. I mean the earlier line hinted at it but... Aizens' already a total scumbag fuckwad in this story, did you honestly need to do that? I mean, if there's one thing that I cannot tolerate in any way, shape or form... I have no words. But that motherfucker better get what's coming to him. You seen Law Abiding Citizen? That better be the family friendly version of what happens to him. Get me?
CallMeKenpachi chapter 19 . 7/4/2010
Fucking awesome. This is looking good, so keep up the good work. Only thing I'm worried about is a "John Woo" standoff, where (in this case Ichigo and Aizen) the protagonist and antagonist have their weapons trained on each other and speak for a short bit, before they both fire, and both turn up empty. It's lame and cliche. I'd rather he grab Rukia and hold her hostage and Byakuya breaks in from a back room and kills him, than get a John Woo. Seriously.
Title Track chapter 19 . 6/22/2010
:D Awesome! Keep it up!
Firisu chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
Yay, the action's starting.
BleachLovergirl chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
omg a rifle? if Gin does anything im gonna be so mad!

Update soon!
Title Track chapter 12 . 6/8/2010
Lol this story is still really good~! ButI have yet to finish it...soon. Soon I will do it. Anyway, nice job!
Title Track chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
This really is good so far! I like it. And I'm going to stick with it and read the rest of it...soon. xD
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »