Reviews for A Whole Twelve Months
Firisu chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
Aw, his friends are there to help. :)

Can't wait to see them all go and take down Aizen.
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 17 . 5/23/2010
Okay, nice idea with Urahara and Zangetsu XD
CallMeKenpachi chapter 17 . 5/20/2010
Great chapter overall, funny too. Few problems with the Byakuya's connects and weaponry though. First of all if Byakuya is as bad ass of a business man as you say he should have minimum a 7 man fire-team for "security". Also I know it is your story and all but there is no .55 shot. There's a brand new .557's that can't be fired without a bipod, but again your story. Finally, in the event of a gun battle, you don't get long, drawn-out fight where people get to flashback to their past and talk about their moral code, so unless nobody can aim, characters will be dropping like flies. Bayonets and knives are a good idea, if they run out of ammo. Still a good chapter, and I like the story.
Flurry of Freezing Flames chapter 17 . 5/19/2010
The guns thing for the zanpaku-to reminds me of another story, but I can't remember that story's name right now. next chapter I post, I promise I'll get the name. I really liked that story, so you should check it out. But, of course, you're only using it for the necesity, the other story everyone's zanpaku-to was a customized gun. For example, Renji's Zabimaru was, if I remember correctly, a shotgun. Anyway, great job so far and I can't wait to see how Ichigo's training goes.
Firisu chapter 17 . 5/19/2010
Oh, with Kisuke's help, they should be just fine. Right?

Can't wait to see how they pull this off. ;]
hollow ichigo 156 chapter 16 . 5/13/2010
omg this story is great cant wait 4 more of the story
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
Aw, poor Ru-Ru :'(
Violentkitty chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
Like!
Firisu chapter 16 . 5/4/2010
Aww, Rukia. :(
Can't wait to read more!
BleachLovergirl chapter 16 . 5/3/2010
Byakuya makes and move and rukia is left in a cell. what will ichigo do? i know! kick ass and get rukia back! hahaha!

update soon!
MasterIckolas Xaron chapter 15 . 4/21/2010
Rukia's brother called? O SNAP! Some heads are going to roll.
khfan forlife chapter 15 . 4/17/2010
nice chapter as always , happy to hear it wont be too long a wait for the next one
Firisu chapter 15 . 4/17/2010
Ooh, Byakuya's so going to kill Aizen - and then kill Ichigo for not being able to protect Rukia. xD

Hehe, can't wait to read more.
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 15 . 4/17/2010
Rofl, Ichigo's train of thought wasn't that bad an idea XD If Ichigo is already ready to kill then Byakuya will be the devil incarnate XD
casualtyofwar chapter 8 . 4/3/2010