Reviews for A Whole Twelve Months
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 15 . 4/17/2010
Rofl, Ichigo's train of thought wasn't that bad an idea XD If Ichigo is already ready to kill then Byakuya will be the devil incarnate XD
casualtyofwar chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
wow I'm on the edge of my seat for this chapter O_O *stares shocked*
casualtyofwar chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Hai I'm Natalie btw...okay first review here goes nothing...

Pretty kickass story going so far, I love it, their relationship may be going fast by some people's standards, but the way you write it, it comes out like it was just a natural part of life and their lives are forming together perfectly, kudos and pocky to you my friend. The lemon chapter was pretty good compared to most other Bleach IchiRuki fanfics I've read, and even though it was pretty sexy you managed not to make the whole story(so far) sound like a lust-fest by adding in sweet moments like the beginning of this chapter, I think when someone makes that love/lust equation perfectly it's a glorious thing. The only complaints I have so far are spelling errors, but I mean hey, it happens, I do it sometimes too. What I'm saying is that I love it, and I think it's amazing to the fifth power3
Firisu chapter 14 . 4/2/2010
Oh, wow, I really wanna see what happens next.
Kurosaki no Otome chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
Soo far so good i do think. i love the thought of prego Rukia, and prego Hina-chan. i love what you've done with the story, twisting it up in some kind of way instead of the normal ichiruki AU. added some canon version eh? once again, I love it and hope you continue to update!

-GrimmIchiYaoiIsHot

(IchiXRukifangurl on DA)
Shadowalker666 chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
Good and nicely done story. It seems to be set in the real world though Ichigos dreams are making me wonder a bit.

Hope your idea block clears and you update soon
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 13 . 3/1/2010
Sry, don't have any help for you either... gomenasai...
Firisu chapter 13 . 2/28/2010
Hm, nice chapter.

Sorry I don't have any ideas to give you, but I hope you get inspired again soon.
PEHDEL chapter 13 . 2/28/2010
Good chapter all your works are good by compairison to alot of the things I read but this one for no real reason realy stuck out at me (altho it was a bit short) I understand about that tho. I would like to see more of the other world . . . . Um the regular show I guess . . . . Combined with your romance story, also I'm a fan of orihime and I have yet to read a good story with her in it and I think you could do it wonderfuly.
vizards chapter 12 . 2/25/2010
whens the next one coming out send me a message
tilldeathdouspart789 chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
I can understand why Rukia was worried. Ichigo's such a good boyfriend *sob*

Update soon, please! :)
Firisu chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
Aww, she told him. :)

And then they just kept on walking hand-in-hand into the sunset... *my imagination*

So sweet.
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
update again!
Kuchiki Rukia-taichou chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
Hmm... Is this story will be change where Ichigo become a shinigami?

Update
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
FINALLY she told him, took her damn near long enough XD

About the part where a 'man' tells Ichigo that they all met in 'another plane'... sounds much like Bleach :D

How about... making Ichi dream about that 'plane'? And I do not mean IchiVSAizen again and again but... other things... maybe with less fighting XD
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »