Reviews for Legend of the Heartless Angel
BloodkingEclipse chapter 13 . 9/10
You still writing this its good
ivanjavier.andrade chapter 13 . 8/15
Personally I would have killed Sakura already and bash Tsunade for a while making Naruto call her a deadbeat old hag of a godmother and many more things..but keep it up man! i love this story

And please bash Nejo, HARD with H(emphasis) until Hinata forgives him but make him wracked with guilt for wasting so many years hating her
What in the cancer
JACK-OF-BLADEZ chapter 5 . 7/19
kin tsuchis name means forbidden earth retard
Ntraveler chapter 13 . 3/15
Please do continue this story I would like to see what happens next and what Tsunade decision is
Hdzulfikar chapter 2 . 2/8
eeww sakura? thats a bot repulsive
well at least the story is good but damn sakura? you high?
christopherrhaydon chapter 3 . 1/21
Hakureiseiga, it was actually an assignation attempt against the yondaime mizukage.
Mumia0813 chapter 13 . 1/13
Tiger style or snake and Crane style... If u had seen that old Chinese movie: the five deadly venoms that might help...idk just random thought. Anyway good story, I like this version of a crossover lol
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
that was good keep the chapters coming
DDS UzuKazu chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
oooookaaaaay... fuck you...

I find you sickening. Hinata is nothing but a useless bitch who was only on the sidelines for HUNDREDS! of chapters/episodes. the only usefullthing she did was piss off Naruto by dying, people say "oh, she fought Pein, she's stronger then everybody thought! she could fight against the person who kill Kakashi!" and other crap like that. A: Pein was toying with her, he could have killed her at anytime! and as for that limited use of Shinra Tensei, that only means anything if it was a large shinra tensei; so Pein could have crushed her (and Naruto) like the little bitch she is anytime. B: Hinata has never done ANYTHING worthwhile, she is weak willed, weak period, and nothing but a creepy stalker of a worthless side character. I... HATE... HINATA!

I will read the next chapter, and if it is still full of Shit that makes me sick, I will not read this anymore. this story has great promise, and would hate to see you ruin it by making that bitch a main character.

from: Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma
First Guy chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
This story is interesting.. Will Tifa become one of Naruto's girl? I hope that is the case.

Regarding summon, because Naruto didn't sign Toad contract, that means he will not learn Sage mode, right? Is it because it will be too OP for Naruto? How about Kyuubi Cloak?
Master Xehanort chapter 13 . 3/11/2015
How about the twilight Style for Naruto it is a combination of Dante's trickster style and Vergil's dark slayer style my friend.
nemikconi new sora chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
just a curious question when will you um update the story it is really great
uscias chapter 13 . 1/11/2015