Reviews for Legend of the Heartless Angel
black cat shiki chapter 13 . 5/20
Please update please!
Monster King chapter 13 . 3/23
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
King of Bahamut chapter 13 . 3/19
please update soon please
LordHatredX chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
really to bad you gave up on this story it a really good one

! ! ! ! !
biohazzard777 chapter 13 . 11/30/2016
hope this continues cause this story really feels like a very cool ova crossover.
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
Actually garaa and naruto ARE NOTHING alike, their choices and stuff?.. UM NO... Garaa had siblings and was KNOWN as the son of the kage, naruto NOTHING of the sort.. they actually only have the bijuu in common.. Sasuke and naruto is the one where.. "one WILL fall and the other RISE".. and it's sasuke's funeral dirge.
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
You know if you ACTUALLY think about it, Hinata's dad and Neji's dad were IDENTICAL TWINS right?.. That means they HAVE the EXACT same dna. That means that Hinata and Negji are TECHNICALLY brother/sister NOT COUSINS.. Been born to different people? YES.. BUT GENETICALLY they ARE BROTHER AND SISTER, half-blooded to be exact. Kinda explains why negji's such an ass and in most stories hanabi is too (since they TO are brother and sister). It amazes me that nobody catches on to this... that watches naruto.. BUT THEN AGAIN A LOT of stuff seems to escape a LOT of people with this series.

Nobody realizes it's orochi... NOBODY GUESSES THAT it"s A BLUFF that if the exams are canceled he'll do something to the village (if he could he WOULD HAVE ALREADY and sasuke's here he wouldn't risk it... it WAS A BLUFF)... Nobody notices kabuto has failed 6 times yet has secret knowledge on them all? ESPECIALLY after the mizuki incident? NOBODY gets the faces took and yet SOMEHOW the same amount of people are watching the fights?... That's JUST FOR STARTERS.
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 11/29/2016
Soo.. It takes a COSMIC SHIFT, GREAT POWERS BEING THROWN AROUND AND THE GOD OF DEATH to get sephroth and cloud to naruto's verse but because you wanna add characters.. then... Oh well... "LETS JUST BUILD A MACHINE AND DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!" "YEAH!"... Does that make ANY SENSE? It's STUPID.. It's one of the reasons I HATE a lot of crossovers... TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THEM! The events the bring the originals CAN NEVER be duplicated. A ONE TIME EVENT... A FLUKE, an UNREPLICATIBLE incident. ALSO if MONTHS pass in naruto's world and YEARS pass in Midgar?.. Then it's been 13-14 YEARS in naruto's world since those two were sealed so we're not talking a few years on midgar... WE'RE TALKING DECADES AT LEAST!
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
Three small things, ONE it takes a life-and-death situation for the sharingan to activate, something that Lee's little spar wouldn't have done, TWO, it's easy for nartuo to keep the idiot uchiha from using what he's got, just use magic NOT jutsu that way the sharingan is useless to copy it. and finally THREE, Naruto doesn't have to worry about a bite, it's sasuke that does, NARTUO because of kyuubi should be IMMUNE to the hickey. as shown in cannon NOTHING CAN bond with naruto if the kyuubi does not ALLOW it! (Toad elders remember?)SO orochimaru's little seal? POINTLESS.
Strike Faster Than Starlight chapter 13 . 11/10/2016
Pretty cool story, though I must admit that if Tifa appeared, I was expecting it to be in Naruto's ''inner world'', and sincerely I wouldn't like to see her in Naruto's harem, the reason being that from what I remember,she is deeply in love with Cloud(been a LONG while since I played FF7 so I don't remember it that well, nut it looked like this).

And you plan on living Cloud alone with Sephiroth inside Naruto's head while Naruto goes out getting an harem? Give Cloud at least one girl(Tifa), his life was more fucked up than Naruto's and Sasuke's life put together(it's true) and now he will be locked inside Naruto's mind without the company of the most important person to him?

Anyways, I know that it's been almost 3 years but it would be awesome if you updated it,I was not complaning about the story(I think it's pretty awesome), I just think that Cloud deserves some love too(Sephiroth...uhmm the guy killed Aerith so fuck him lol).

Hope to see an update some day :)
Gingi71 chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
... all good ... but really ? since when sasuke is strong to beat haku? c'mon ... mate
BloodkingEclipse chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
You still writing this its good
ivanjavier.andrade chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
Personally I would have killed Sakura already and bash Tsunade for a while making Naruto call her a deadbeat old hag of a godmother and many more things..but keep it up man! i love this story

And please bash Nejo, HARD with H(emphasis) until Hinata forgives him but make him wracked with guilt for wasting so many years hating her
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
What in the cancer
SAINT-FAIZE chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
kin tsuchis name means forbidden earth retard