Reviews for Out of the Half Light
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 3/3
Aw so glad they're there for each other
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
'thank u for opening the door', 'thank u for knocking' talk about sweet! I love it!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I loved this. When I was playing it in my head, it felt like I was watching it
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Glad Hotch has finally let Em in! Great One-Shot!
ellesbelles2009 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
:-)
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I love it!
n0t-a-thing chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is an amazing story about them, I just wish we had the possibility of this in real life :(x

Love it, just like your other stories :)
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
i so wished this would happen, Hotch and Emily are meant for each other, than CBS had to go screw it up by limiting Paget Brewster's episodes (even though they wrote this big juicy back-secret of her and Interpol) and firing AJ Cook...

ugh! it'd be better if the fans wrote the shows instead of letting CBS ruin it by bumping off the two hottest Criminal Minds girls!
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
you did a great job on this story... i love it...
Kimmeke chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Great fic. They are very cute together. I love the connection between them in this fic, on an emotional level, but also a physical one (which Hotch needed a lot this time around).
miriel celeste chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Loved this one!

thank for this great (but short) view into their minds
luv0817 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Another great piece of writing and insight into our lovely couple.

Oh, Hotch. All I could see when reading this was his face when he was listening Cryus beat the crap out of Em.
jcsgc1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
so..i am much more a lurker than a reviewer...but i love all ur CM stories...i read and re-read when u havent posted in a while..and i love the pj stuff u do for EP...as a side note..u should start ur own business in pj's..i would be ur most dedicated client! :)
chiroho chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
You know, I've written stories this long before! ;)

I can really imagine pacing back and forth in front of someone's door, trying to get up the nerve to knock. And even Hotch, the bastion of all that is repressed emotion, has to show this sort of nervousness on occasion.

And Emily slips her fingers into his hand and pulls him in the door. She really is so very sweet to him. And then Hotch initiates the hug! If that's not a big step for him, I don't know what is. Crappy dream though, so I can see why he'd want to be hugging her to make sure she was okay.

Heh, panicked Hotch is quite amusing. I can see why Emily would think she's coaxing an animal to feed from her hand.

You really do a good job, in this and elsewhere, of Emily dispelling the elephant in the room.

And such a wonderfully hopeful yet also bitter-sweet ending. You wrap it back to the beginning just so well with the "thank you for knocking".

And here I am at less than 10 chars on my review. Either something horrible has happened - or you just wrote a short piece! ;)
mummacass chapter 1 . 12/13/2009