Reviews for Naruto The Fallen One
tasheika.conley chapter 8 . 6/20
Hi I love the story I hope you are still updating it. But please no kushina. But I would like kourina.
TheNatertatertot chapter 8 . 1/27
this is gud why no update?
1. she is naruto's aunt
2. regret that gaara had to live a life like his, but worse
3. maybe kill sakura or sasuke
4. yes, and he is captured by leaf anbu

NOW THAT I WROTE YOU A STORY FRAME...UPDATE!
Come on the grammar was shit and you even have beta, someone's not doing their job right
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
update pls pls pls
Rosenkruz chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I'm not trying to flame, but I find this to be very poorly written. It's a good concept, but the poor grammar, syntax, and back-n-forth between English and Japanese terms for the same word make it very difficult for me to invest my time into reading it. My apologies if this review offends you.
Ying the Nine Tail Fox chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
Kushina in the harem with Naruto HELL YES along with her daughter(s).
Pinku Crystaka chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
Hi I have just started reading your story it is a good story just a very few mistakes like putting raikaze instead of raikage
DominoNamikaze2010 chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
I agree to Kushina being in the pairing...have Naruto get to know her and he'll see she isn't so bad...maybe send them on a mission together? maybe undercover where they have to pose as a couple?
ErmagehrdBastehrd chapter 8 . 6/25/2016
Well I recommend you to rewrite this story or get a beta reader, considering English is your first language your language skills need to be improved. The grammar and spelling heavily affect the reading experience in a negative way.
Dante3142 chapter 8 . 6/13/2016
I look forward to the next chapter.
Dragoncyber22 chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
continues the story
Lewis-Sama chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
Good update.
Sl4p chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
This story would probably pretty good if your English wouldn't suck so bad, in the first chapter anyways, that I just lost any will to continue past the first quarter of chapter 1... This needs a serious rewrite, looks like you used the google translator for the biggest part of the chapter.
xNinjaxRebelx chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
I enjoy reading this story. I would like to see Kushina in the pairing.
ncpfan chapter 8 . 4/11/2016
Good update. And yes, I for one would love to see Kushina in the pairing.