Reviews for The Mother of All Compromise
...I am opposed to this in everyway
Paego chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
A man getting pregnaut of natural cause? (Haruhi is a natural cause right?) He gets Disney World!
T.Dragon chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Yeah that seems about right for haruhi...
iheartwinky chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
is it just me or could I see this happening. Realy in my mind before I even read this I thought "Kyon wants to be a father. Haruhi doesn't want to get pregnant." was how they were going to be. Hmmm... Mind Reader... jk
TheOneButcher chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
It's the best MPreg fic ever. Doesn't say much, but still.
fatcatbeatrice chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
OMG I laughed so hard XD Please keep writing
Kay Dragonhearth chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Suggestion: write a sequel where Kyon *actually gives birth*. That would be awesome :D. Or, Haruhi could cheat and instantly bring the baby to life, boo. :))
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
i just want to see a continuation so i can see kyon deal with pregnancy hormones and cravings, especially with the notoriously impatient haruhi
Themulchmeister chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
'And just like that I was pregos'

Wow! I never thought I'd actually read an Mpreg fic and actually enjoy it, but this was was freaking brilliant! And you kept Haruhi and Kyon in character too. I could just imagine Kyon (with Crispin Freeman's Dub voice) saying 'And let me tell you guys, I didn't think any of this was funny...'

Splendid work yet again...And by the way, I think anyone who tries to bring a moral debate into Fanfiction of all places needs to wake up to themselves anyway so don't worry about them.
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This was a fun, well-written, short piece. LOL! Poor Kyon...he will never have a normal life if he stays around Haruhi. Should've thought of that before he married her, though.
KiraraGlitter forgot to signin chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
O.o ...I have to admit that this is the most amusing Mpreg fic I've ever read. I literally ROFLMAO'd because of this. ; Anyway, it's an interesting fic, and I'll be definately check out your other stuff!
bluerockerdragongirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Personally, I found this story to be a hilarious insight on Mpreg. Nicely done, as I usually hate these stories...
MaDeR Levap chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Funny short. But reason to get pregnancy test is left unexplained... maybe for better. Would test work on male anyway?
Yunami chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Ha ha, oh, that's funny! Seriously though, poor Kyon.

To the reviewers asking questions like "why did he even use the pregnancy test" and "how will it be born?" I really think you're all thinking too hard about it. It's called suspension of disbelief.

But in any case, I'm assuming C-section would be a perfectly viable option, though probably a little weird for the doctor performing the surgery! As for why he used the test in the first place...Well, he's married to Haruhi, and she DID make that statement about him being willing to...Or maybe he was just screwing around. Who knows?

Anyway, Rocke, awesome fic, very funny. I wish there were more writers like you in this fandom, with a good grasp of grammar and narrative pacing. You portray the characters in a very well-rounded way, and your writing flows so well that every story is a pleasure to read. I've already worked through all your other Haruhi Suzumiya stories, so I'll have to keep an eye on your account. I hope to see more from you in the future.
enderverse chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I can so imagine Itsuki making fun of him.