Reviews for The Mother of All Compromise
Hotaru chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
... I keep getting scary images of Kyon being pregnaunt in my mind 0.o

I'm wondering... Why did he even take a pregnancy test? O.o
Noble White chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Odd, but interesting
Randoh chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
The abortion theme hasn't quite sunk it yet, not that it matters.

Still too busy horrified by the idea of a pregnant Kyon. That or Haruhi laughing about it. I think the latter was more upsetting. One this is definite though, this fic is very capable of bringing out the readers strong emotion. I dont know if its intentional or not, but bravo!

This fic is just too good, I somehow connected with Kyon to easily. If anything, Rocke, Kyon's reaction was too mild.
Involuntary Twitch chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Hahaha oh boy Mpreg! Can't go wrong with Mpreg, can you?- and in this universe, you have an utterly explainable cause, too! Woo!

One fridge logicish question though: Why did he use the pregnancy test in the first place? Did he suspect...?
Hikaru1223 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
OMG! I laughed so hard at that one! It was too absurd but actually quite believable for Suzumiya!

Ang like all the others, I wonder how Kyon will give birth? Not to mention, how will the kid survive inside? Where did it implant itself? Did Kyon grow a uterus? Ah too many questions... *laughs uncontrollably*

Congratulations, this is one good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Next time you write something like this, WARN US! I do not care for Mr. Seahorse... But in order for them to even find out about their predicament, wouldn't Kyon have had to use the test on himself? This makes no sense, and is disgusting.
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
How would he get it out?

D-Does he grow a vagina or does he throw it up or what ; 3;
cervantes chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
While people will have their arguements for or against abortion, I quite frankly think both sides are nuts. However, your short story was done really well, and I really think you pulled this thing off really well. I apologize for the first part of the review, but definitely, write more stuff like this.
darandomninja chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
So. . . Kyon. . .a guy. . . is pregnant. *long pause*

OMG! That is so like Haruhi, to make a guy pregnant. I wonder how the doctor will react when he finds the miracle of mpreg. Kyon probably wouldn't like having to be put under multiple tests and to be observed by many scientists around the world. *continues to laugh uncontrollably from the imaginary scene.*

Great job by the way. I'm going to continue laughing now. xD
Sasaki in a Top Hat chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
*Snicker* Oh, this is cute. I almost want to see it continued, but it's your choice, Rocke. A little silly, a little light hearted and so very, (albeit disturbing), adorable.
halfeatenmoon chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Hello, person reading reviews, this is the author speaking. I just wanted to note here that while one reader has left a review down the page discussing abortion, this fic was not intended as a comment on abortion or the politics or ethics of reproduction in any way, and that the opinions of that reviewer are not a reflection of my own, though I greatly appreciate the time he took to write a review, as I appreciate every review I receive on this site.

Thank you, and enjoy your reading!
tojot chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This was quite an amusing little fic. Pity that it is complete, as it would make an interesting story if you continued on. It would be hilarious if you had a little snippet of life written like this chapter for each of the nine months leading up to the birth. Oh... and I have a feeling that the only way for the baby to be born is though c-section.

If you do not want to keep going, it is fine as a one-shot. You did a really good job and your plot was fresh.
7MukuroRealm7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Good sir, I would like to award you a medal for this great fic, but I have no clue where you live. So, I'll just settle for a good review. Male Pregnancy LOL. Moral: Be careful what you wish for. Now, direct messaging to Kyon: Do NOT get rid of the child. Everyone has a right to be born, so abortion is a strict no-no. The only reason someone should get an abortion is if they are to young, and even then. Question: If Kyon does give birth to a child, where would it come out from? Would it come out his d* or his a**? I feel bad for him. Good luck on your experiences with pregnancy, Kyon! And good luck to you, good fanfiction author! Until next time,

Mukuro Out
superstarultra chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
HA! I knew someone would eventually do this idea! I just KNEW it! Congrats for this fic!
Broken Kilter Express chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This is the most epic win one-shot fic i have read in a long time.

Wow.

To the people who want to know if its worth reading by checking the reviews first, READ THIS!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2