Reviews for The Rain Upon The Stars
katniss12 chapter 2 . 4/4
please continue with this story
katniss12 chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
please continue this story would like to find out what happens next
nkoetsch chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Thank you so much for writing a story that's actually believable, has a storyline and isn't too corny. Keep it up!
Hope and love chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
i love it! Update soon!
Red Cat Lotty chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
The story is really good so far, especially that I'm not into OCs much. But you don't seem to want to Mary Sue her so... waiting for an update ;)
Edwina B. Karch chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Great story, I love Dr. Rush and I think you did a wonderful job with him in this story, just need an update to see where this will lead him.
Phoenix Fangor chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
The writing is good, but your main character is a "Mary Sue." If you don't know what that is, I highly suggest looking into it.
Adri1577 chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Nice chapter. Great writing style, very fluent and catchy with only a few minor spelling mistakes of wrong letters. I like someone else being able to understand Rush. She might become a bond between the military and Rush. Her insecurities also give you a lot of room for various interactions between her and the scientist. All in all, there is a lot of what you can do with this plot.

Well done and good luck!
Shorty McGee chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Thank you. Wonderful chapter. I hope that Young also loosens up. Between Rush and Young, I don't know who is more uptight. They are both alpha males.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Great addition can't wait for more
Shorty McGee chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I like the premise and I look forward to more. Do I see another Rush pairing?
Rawemotion chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Love this story so far...Hope you update soon and on a regular basis. I cant wait to read what you write for this story
Edwina B. Karch chapter 1 . 12/13/2009