Reviews for Spring
fanofbleach chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
don't stop
Tlcatlady chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
Beautiful story start to finish. TLC
mrla226 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
"He has a fondness for bananas" bahahaha this had me WEAK. And oh yes, my dirty mind just went there! Ah, I love Byakuya. Thanks for writing this story!
Neevey chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
brilliant story :-D
itachigirl7 chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
One of the best byaichi stories I've read. I loved it!
Mehi chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
Thank story realy was worth of reading.
Mashkai30 chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
I enjoyed this lots! Thanks for sharing:)

"Next up: Winter

Ichigo and Byakuya have been together for three years, much to the surprise of most of Soul Society. But Byakuya's gone back to talking to Hisana's picture. Fortunately, Ichigo might know what's wrong, and how to fix it. Whether Byakuya will forgive him is the risk he's willing to take. "

Was this ever written?
Hesunohana chapter 17 . 1/8/2012
a good fanfiction ! bravo !
Yokiryuu chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
Such a nice story - really inyoued reading this - I'm also looking forward to begin reading "vinter" XD keep up the awesome work.
melissen chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
From your profile: “I promise to never withhold chapters in return for reviews.”

From the AN in this story: “This might be the last chapter I'm publishing. This story is getting a lot of faves, but no reviews (barring one) so it doesn't seem as if anyone is really that interested. (…) The only reason I am putting this story on instead of a closed or small forum is to get some feedback. If no feedback appears, I'll move it to a dedicated forum…”

…?...? ...? O_o
librarycat9 chapter 12 . 7/11/2011
...I know I am weird and this story is completed... but I really want them to have a baby... lol :D
Kurosaki's theone chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I started reading it just till today and I know it isn't of too much help after so long but ... Thanx for keeping this story up and being such an amazing writer :DD

I like how everything is developing so far :]
librarycat9 chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
omg poor Renji... LOL
librarycat9 chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
Rogue cherry blossoms is kind of scary...
librarycat9 chapter 9 . 7/11/2011