Reviews for Where You and I Collide
ShortFandomGirl chapter 2 . 2/26
Why does Prowl remind me of Zane? (Ninjago).
OptimusHuman chapter 49 . 2/6
I more or less binge read this whole story and it is a amszing, fantastuc just GREAT story and I really, really hope it is continued one day
AranelPilin chapter 49 . 2/5
Please please please tell me this story isn't dead! I know life gets busy etc. etc. etc. but this story is just SOOOOO GOOD and far too amazing to die! Plus I have QUESTIONS that NEED answers! Like what is Shockwave doing hoping to achieve? What is on the data pad? How are the Psi ex Machina involved? Who/what is Xerxia? Is Xerxia the same type of creature as "No One"? What was Jazz supposed to learn? Why did Xerxia decide to train Jazz in the first place and to what end? (It feels like she has some kind of purpose/destiny that she expects him to fulfill but he hasn't learned whatever it was he needed to learn to fulfill it.) Does ch 49 mean that Jazz and Prowl are now a couple, just "friends-with-benefits," or is it just purely to help Prowl? And now that I have done passable imitation of Bluestreak—even unfinished your work is fantastic and I hope one day you will be inspired to finish it!
lunarlaura chapter 49 . 8/27/2017
Are you still updating this? Amazingly written. Best Prowl/Jazz fix I've read yet.
Guest chapter 49 . 8/24/2017
That's the way you end it, and then leave it hanging for YEARS. I understand life is crazy, but I need to know. Have you abandoned this one for good? Left the site entirely? I'll wait forever, I promise, I just need some kind of confirmation.
I adore your writing style, your stories, your characterizations, everything. And I miss Prowl and Jazz...
Bruh chapter 49 . 4/15/2017
Just one more .just one more chaoter u are amazing and it just ended -AH please i beg of u one more chapter .please
BT chapter 49 . 4/9/2017
I'm sad this was never finished, it's an awesome story!
faerybound chapter 49 . 4/7/2017
Oh gosh, I love this story so much. I really like you're writing style and I love the way you've characterized jazz and prowl. I know this hasn't been updated in a really long time, but if you do come back to it then I'm looking forward to it!
Clarybell90 chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
I love this story so much. I'm sad that it's been abandoned as well as, from what I can tell, this author's account. They had such good writing!
Katea-Nui chapter 49 . 3/16/2017
Reread this for like the seventh time in a while. I still have hope this isn't the end of it Dx I gotta know what happens neeeext. You bring such life to these characters!
Clarybell90 chapter 49 . 2/24/2017
AHHHH! NOOOOOOO! THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN AGES AND THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS!
lovesmokescreen chapter 3 . 2/19/2017
I loved this chapter the most so far! That is all I have to say.
kittyKat010 chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
wow. Just WOW. I still have a lot left to go on this fic, but I have to say this is amazing. The way you portray Jazz is amazing as well as hos development and changes. Its amazing.
Nightravenmagic chapter 49 . 11/7/2016
I really, really love this story. I absolutely devoured it. I adore your take on Jazz and Prowl, my two favorite Autobots. I almost cried for poor Bluestreak. You are an amazing author. I sincerely hope that there is more to this story. I really wanna know what happens next.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
LOL Just like Jazz... to only agree cause he found the anger and hatred of those two amusing.
2,266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »