Reviews for Where You and I Collide
Bruh chapter 49 . 4/15
Just one more .just one more chaoter u are amazing and it just ended -AH please i beg of u one more chapter .please
BT chapter 49 . 4/9
I'm sad this was never finished, it's an awesome story!
faerybound chapter 49 . 4/7
Oh gosh, I love this story so much. I really like you're writing style and I love the way you've characterized jazz and prowl. I know this hasn't been updated in a really long time, but if you do come back to it then I'm looking forward to it!
Clarybell90 chapter 1 . 3/22
I love this story so much. I'm sad that it's been abandoned as well as, from what I can tell, this author's account. They had such good writing!
Katea-Nui chapter 49 . 3/16
Reread this for like the seventh time in a while. I still have hope this isn't the end of it Dx I gotta know what happens neeeext. You bring such life to these characters!
Clarybell90 chapter 49 . 2/24
AHHHH! NOOOOOOO! THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN AGES AND THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS!
lovesmokescreen chapter 3 . 2/19
I loved this chapter the most so far! That is all I have to say.
kittyKat010 chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
wow. Just WOW. I still have a lot left to go on this fic, but I have to say this is amazing. The way you portray Jazz is amazing as well as hos development and changes. Its amazing.
Nightravenmagic chapter 49 . 11/7/2016
I really, really love this story. I absolutely devoured it. I adore your take on Jazz and Prowl, my two favorite Autobots. I almost cried for poor Bluestreak. You are an amazing author. I sincerely hope that there is more to this story. I really wanna know what happens next.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
LOL Just like Jazz... to only agree cause he found the anger and hatred of those two amusing.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
Poor Jazz. It sounds to me like he's suffering Lima Syndrome and Stockholm Syndrome at once. They're pretty much the same thing, but who is fixated on who is the difference. Stockholm Syndrome sufferers latch onto their captor, like what Jazz is doing with Prowl. Lima Syndrome sufferers latch onto their captive, which is what Jazz did back at the Con base... Poor, poor JAzz.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 6 . 10/12/2016
Prowl and Jazz's conversation at the beginning of this chapter had me laughing so fragging hard! My mind immediately went to an old cartoon with the first line... 'so, what are we doing tonight Brain?' 'the same thing we do every night Pinky... try to take over the world! ' *falls to ground in a laughing fit* and Jazz's thought on the observatory deck... he could be out of there and leave the bots pursuing him with the memory of his shiny silver aft before they died... Bender from Futurama much? *laughs even harder *
Need2Scream chapter 49 . 9/23/2016
Noooooooo! Ah, it's always a long shot when stories are left fallow this long, but I hope you find time to finish this. These characters are wonderfully vibrant. They've stuck with me all week as I've read this. I hope all is still going well with your studies, it sounded like they were pretty intense. Even if this remains incomplete, I hope you know that even three years out people are still reading and falling in love with your characters.
Need2Scream chapter 44 . 9/20/2016
Chromia and Ironhide, YEEEEEEESSSSSSS! I love their relationship dynamic. A couple of oneshots with those two would be AWESOME.
Need2Scream chapter 43 . 9/20/2016
The femmes remind me of lionesses and seeing them in a group here only solidified that. Love the way you write them. I find too often they're written as overly sentimental. I like that they're absolutely ruthless and lethal enough Jazz has second thoughts of tangling with them.
2,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »