Reviews for Where You and I Collide
Starscream chapter 49 . 1/9
Please take this fanfic up again as I really want to see how this story pans out.
Starscream chapter 14 . 12/26/2023
So you gave Prowl what is essentially BPD(Borderline Personality Disorder). That is evil and I love it!
noor12xx chapter 49 . 2/25/2023
Please continue this, i beg you
noor12xx chapter 48 . 2/25/2023
Wait a second, what was the reason to set Sunstreaker off like that? He's been fine the whole story, even after the accident with Bluestreak.
noor12xx chapter 10 . 2/12/2023
DAMN I GOT THE SHIVERS FROM THIS CHAPTER, BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT
Starscream chapter 49 . 10/3/2022
Seems I'm revisting this story again after an absence of a few years. I was hoping it would be complete by now. Please consider restarting again, you cant leave us all hanging like this on a major cliffhangar.
LonelyDayDream chapter 49 . 3/26/2021
I adored reading this! Honestly, this fanfic just makes me love Jazz and Prowl even more (I didn't think that would be possible). Everything is just so perfectly written and planned out! I know that the likelihood of Where You and I Collide being continued is low, but I'll hold out hope. I can't bring myself to give up. Once again, I love your work. I hope that your safe where ever you are and that you're doing okay with the pandemic.

Kudos for your brilliant work!
CaptainShort19 chapter 49 . 9/11/2020
This is amazing! And finally they did it! Woo! This is so beautiful, I love how you have written it and it was a pleasure to read. I know it’s been a long time but I just wanted to tell you that this was an awesome story.
SilverStorm5 chapter 1 . 7/22/2020
I. Absolutely. Love. This. Others have gone over the Deception/Saboteur!Jazz but I don’t think anyone’s done it as well as you have. I know it’s been 7 years but I eagerly await another update :D
DaLadyofSouls chapter 49 . 5/27/2020
Great Story! Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2020
Just wanna say, i found it here
/a00033
Zakkon chapter 49 . 12/26/2019
3 words: Made in Abyss
Purest of the Hearts chapter 49 . 10/11/2019
AHHHHHH THEY FINALLY DID IT! This is such a good stopping point, whether this story is finished or on hiatus. Thank you for not leaving us hanging op. I don't know how to express how much I love this fic oh my god it's gonna be so weird reading other Prowl/Jazz fics after this. I love your Jazz and I love your Prowl and I just Thank you op. It's been and interesting week or so reading this fic and I hope you're doing fine wherever you are!
Soki Rezer chapter 49 . 10/8/2019
I looked everywhere to find this story, I went through several before I found this one again and its still as amazing as it was years ago. I hope it can be continued on even six years since the last update. It was and still is amazing.
Nightblooming Orchid chapter 49 . 8/16/2019
I had just rediscovered this story. I had forgotton how amazing it was. The long build up is just breathtaking. The character development of Jazz from a terrifying boogeyman to trusted ally has been seat gripping.

I eagerly wait for the next update. I hope the interface between Jazz and Prowl is finally a ray of joy in their lives.
2,288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »