Reviews for Where You and I Collide
Alana-kittychan chapter 49 . 1/8
This is good took me days to read it all but I enjoyed reading it :3
Skyelover101 chapter 49 . 12/21/2015
Omg you have to update soon
Thus story is amazing
Please don't tell me you've given up D:
~ Skye
Ice Drop chapter 49 . 12/13/2015
I spent the last three days thoroughly engrossed and obsessed with this story. I could not put it down. Amazingly written, with beautiful details, and a Jazz and Prowl that you can't help but fall in love with.

I hope hope hope that you have not abandoned this. This is just too good a story to leave hanging.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/24/2015
I am DYING over here. DYING. :)
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 49 . 11/5/2015
I AM SCREAMING AND WILL NOT STOP UNTIL YOU UPDATE AGAIN
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
This is great! Great writing.
Tonnerre chapter 21 . 10/28/2015
(/sobs and slow claps) That was beautiful! And that little exchange in the alley let's me know for a fact that when these two finally frag it'll be the hottest thing ever. (/ahem) Reeading on.
Tonnerre chapter 20 . 10/28/2015
Wow Jazz is sexy when he's crazy. _; And we get Moonracer, finally!
Tonnerre chapter 18 . 10/28/2015
Oh my God rip my heart out why don't you. That was the best done 'I have to leave it's for the best scene' I have ever read. You make it clear that these two are close without giving away what they will become and i'm just hoping Jazz isn't gone too long.
Tonnerre chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
How do you choreograph fights so well?! I wanna cry damnit. (/claps while sobbing)
Tonnerre chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
You make it perfectly plain to me why I will ship these two when i'm dead. Fantastic work as always.
Coranthium chapter 49 . 10/17/2015
Amazing!
TheVastraNararda chapter 36 . 10/7/2015
So I decided I would reread this entire story while I was on holiday, and it is still as epic as every other time I've read it :) However, it last chapter cliffhanger is still...guess what... a cliffhanger! Please please please update - the suspense has already shaved a few years off my lifespan! Great story :)
Terrarum Orbis chapter 49 . 8/30/2015
This whole series is perfectly structured. I like how you take the time to build the tenuous relationship between two distrustful characters, allowing a gradual change in every phase. The strangest feeling that I am very much like how Prowl is portrayed in this story, and I can fully agree with how events come down!

How the story progresses just feels right; vivid, even.

Thanks for this story! Hope one day this will continue to its rightful path to the end. :-)
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
The sexual tension almost write itself.
2,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »