Reviews for Where You and I Collide
Nightravenmagic chapter 49 . 11/7
I really, really love this story. I absolutely devoured it. I adore your take on Jazz and Prowl, my two favorite Autobots. I almost cried for poor Bluestreak. You are an amazing author. I sincerely hope that there is more to this story. I really wanna know what happens next.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 11 . 10/12
LOL Just like Jazz... to only agree cause he found the anger and hatred of those two amusing.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 9 . 10/12
Poor Jazz. It sounds to me like he's suffering Lima Syndrome and Stockholm Syndrome at once. They're pretty much the same thing, but who is fixated on who is the difference. Stockholm Syndrome sufferers latch onto their captor, like what Jazz is doing with Prowl. Lima Syndrome sufferers latch onto their captive, which is what Jazz did back at the Con base... Poor, poor JAzz.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 6 . 10/12
Prowl and Jazz's conversation at the beginning of this chapter had me laughing so fragging hard! My mind immediately went to an old cartoon with the first line... 'so, what are we doing tonight Brain?' 'the same thing we do every night Pinky... try to take over the world! ' *falls to ground in a laughing fit* and Jazz's thought on the observatory deck... he could be out of there and leave the bots pursuing him with the memory of his shiny silver aft before they died... Bender from Futurama much? *laughs even harder *
Need2Scream chapter 49 . 9/23
Noooooooo! Ah, it's always a long shot when stories are left fallow this long, but I hope you find time to finish this. These characters are wonderfully vibrant. They've stuck with me all week as I've read this. I hope all is still going well with your studies, it sounded like they were pretty intense. Even if this remains incomplete, I hope you know that even three years out people are still reading and falling in love with your characters.
Need2Scream chapter 44 . 9/20
Chromia and Ironhide, YEEEEEEESSSSSSS! I love their relationship dynamic. A couple of oneshots with those two would be AWESOME.
Need2Scream chapter 43 . 9/20
The femmes remind me of lionesses and seeing them in a group here only solidified that. Love the way you write them. I find too often they're written as overly sentimental. I like that they're absolutely ruthless and lethal enough Jazz has second thoughts of tangling with them.
Need2Scream chapter 38 . 9/20
SON OF A BITCH
I was close with the brother thing though, I forgot about that bastard Kingpin.
But, at least Hunter was redeemed. I teared up a little at the end here. Now Prowl only has Smokescreen left. I hope he gets some good brother bonding time with Smokescreen at the end of this. Poor baby needs some love.
Need2Scream chapter 37 . 9/20
Ahhh, you write horror so well. I'm definitely going to reread this chapter one Halloween with the lights off. I love the ambience of the lab and the mystery o is Shockwave doing. And the other "drone" assistant. I admit, I have my suspicions of it being Hunter. Pre-programs seem like they would have something of a drone-like gait. But he's bigger than Prowl now, so that doesn't quite fit.
But there are more chapters ahead!
Need2Scream chapter 33 . 9/19
Nooooooooooooooo! Not Hunter! He won me over with his "One Autobot Commander and one Idiot" but it was all a farce!
Need2Scream chapter 30 . 9/19
Ah, I hope Hunter isn't a double agent. I like him. Good work with the tension here though, from the moment we meet Hunter it's impossible to tell if he's the same brother Prowl left behind or if he's switched sides. And you've added another mystery, who was Prowl before Evasia? I'm also beginning to wonder if Kingpin isn't the one who killed her. So many mysteries! On to the next chapter!
Need2Scream chapter 18 . 9/19
Noooooooo! Jazz is gone and the 'Cons got my baby Bluestreak!
Beautiful chapter, very poignant. I love the description of the building, it's a good metaphor for their relationship, I think. But, I'm off to the next chapter. Still loving every part of this :D
Need2Scream chapter 9 . 9/19
I love Jazz's characterization. He's like a fighting dog being rehabilitated. It's rare that they can ever be trusted around other dogs, but they can be retaught to trust and respect people. I love how subtle it all is too, it's really hard to write these slow character arcs. I applaud you for making it look so easy.
Need2Scream chapter 1 . 9/18
AAAAHHHHHHH YESSSS!
I found Alathea2's story earlier this year, "Turning Points" and I've read it several times. I was just thinking I needed another good Prowl/Jazz story. This is off to an incredible start. I don't see a completed tag and it looks like it's been a few years since it was last updated, so I hope one day the inspiration comes back and you finish this. Jazz's character is absolutely wonderful in this chapter.

But, enough gushing, on to chapter 2!
shadowblade-tara chapter 49 . 9/4
I don't suppose you could be talked into updating just once more? So we can see the fallout of this? I have so loved reading and rereading this story, and it would be amazing to have just one more chapter to fawn over when I come back to it.

Of course, then I'll just start pestering you for another chapter. But please? This story is just too amazing!

Even if you don't post again, thank you so much for writing this.
2,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »