Reviews for I Told You So
djcarnation chapter 26 . 6/18
wow loved your it has been told ,things happen for a reason and u always have someone watching over u when u least expect it. with all the twists and turns this will always b one of my favs/ thank u for gifted us with your gift.
VCoulkd you please make this story even MORE nonsensicle? Please?
Bellas vapid airhead prattle hurts to read. Bella thinks that Jake should just forgive and forget. That they should just pick up where they left off, like Bella has not been hateful and selfish at every turn. Bella has been consistent about one thing only and thats being selfish and mean spirited at every turn. Only an idiot would bother to listen to her excuses
Actually Jake should treat Bella EXACTLY the way he treated the blonde girl who did nothing wrong...except try to be nice. Way to go making Jake almost as ugly a human being as Bella.
Jakes problem of course is that Bella treats kindness as weakness.
You have done a fine job of making Jake a weepy weak little thing with zero resemblance to his canon self.
I usually read stories that I start all the way through..but this trainwreck just simply hurts my head.
Poorly written, unbelievable and dare I say ugly.
It has everything wrong that a story in the twilight world can have. Bella is even more mental, more fucked in the head than she is in the books. You have thrown every borrowed cliche and trope from the books and other fics as well. You have managed to make Jake (the only character that SM manged to make sympathetic, unselfish and strong) a simpering whiny pussy - a male version of Bella who cant say no because...uh..why cant he say no? Because Bella is warm and sweet and kind? No thats not it. Words to describe bella are selfish, mean, cruel, ugly So who are we supposed to root for? If you like Jakes character you wouldn't wish Bella on him. In fact I would not wish Bella on anyone not even charlie.
Sooo after leaving jake Bella moran piece of shit expects Jake to ...what? Be waiting for her?
What kind of idiot comes up with a plot like this?
Jake, uber hot, uber smoking Jake is moping after this subhuman after all these years?
Who on this planet thinks like that? Not men I can tell you that. This story has not even a tenuous grasp on anything that could be remotely believable. Bella can only be freinds with Jacob if he is moping after her. But it was ok when she was with that piece of walking rotting met that Jake should get thrown under the bus. You have done a sterling job of making Bella warm sympathetic character that the reader wants good things to happen...well no thats a lie. Most readers almost certainly are hoping Bella gets hit by a truck...twice.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I wish you would do another Jacob/Bella story! love this story and Divine Intervention! reading it for the third time. Im sure your other stories are great as well but i'm a fan of Jacob. I love the angst but always want jacob to get his happy ending that he never got in the origional series.
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Looking forward to continuing!
alixandria chapter 26 . 6/16/2014
I love this story and the end is fantastic! You rock! :-) :-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 25 . 6/16/2014
Awww, that is so sweet...I am sad quil had to die,...he was the only one to get jacob to see the love from bella that was always there...he will be missed...:-) :-)
alixandria chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
I hope quil, jake and jared will be ok?! :-) :-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
I am glad jake is feeling better...he deserves to be happy...:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 22 . 6/16/2014
about time...:-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 21 . 6/15/2014
About damn time they get it together...:-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 20 . 6/15/2014