Reviews for I Told You So
TinaF chapter 26 . 2/3
Beautiful story! Thanks so much for sharing another.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 20 . 3/17/2017
Ok I'm sorry I cant read this anymore. All of it is too fucked up. They both are. Bea because she doesnt Jake, the pack, La Push, or the tribe. Doesnt she fucking get it. If she remains in contact with the Cullens they would draw other vamps to the area thus putting everyone in La Push and Forks in danger at all times. If she knows this and still has to think about whether to keep contact or not then no she needs to get the fuck outta dodge and just leave everyone alone. She doesnt deserve to be Alpha female which is what she would be if shes with Jake. The Alpha female, like the Alpha, looks out for their people and protects them. She doesnt. Shes too selfish to do it.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 19 . 3/17/2017
If she cant decide in that moment and is hesitating then her decision is made. Her answer should be like a reflex but again she cant fucking decide. Jake doesnt deserve that, having someone who has to think about whether he is her choice or not. She should just know.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 17 . 3/16/2017
Is this wise?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 15 . 3/15/2017
She didny deserve that necklace. She doesnt deserve to wear way back when and she doesnt deserve it now.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 14 . 3/15/2017
And how is going wolf on a extended time gonna help him? He's just running from shit and dealing with nothing.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 13 . 3/15/2017
Ok again I dont mean any disrespect but her reasons for being with that poor bloke Elijah, just makes me feel bad for the poor soul. If when someone asks you if you loved or love someone and you hesitate or even have to give it any thought or doubt, then no it more than likely wasnt love or they didnt love the person. And saying it just to make the other person happy or because they wanted to hear it is the worst possible reason to say that. When you love someone you put their feelings above your own and when you make them happy, thats when you're happy. But this girl made everyone miserable so I have to wonder did ever know how to love anyone ever.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 12 . 3/14/2017
Dont have any sympathy for her whatsoever. She was the dumb one who wanted to front and play herself as a skanky slut. Well now she has the cred as one so congratualtions. Its her own sad ass fault that shit didnt come out the way it did. But what did she fucking expect.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 11 . 3/14/2017
How could it not. Everyone acted all kinds of stupid. Parties like that are usually the plot or premise for a teen slasher movie. And how could Jose Cuervo get them all drunk I thought they were wolves. They have super high metabolism.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 3/14/2017
This kid is emtionally molakying so much it hurts my head.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 3/14/2017
Well at least shes coming to grips on what a despicable person she is.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 3/14/2017
This girl is pitiful and I wanna smack her.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 4 . 3/13/2017
This kid talks about two separate people inside of himself as though they were separate entities. He cant be these two separately he needs to find a way to keep them both alive and insync with each other.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 3/13/2017
Why is this kid such a doormat?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 2 . 3/13/2017
Shes a liar. She doesnt love or is in love with Jacob the same as she was before, otherwise she wouldnt have done what she did. You dont do shit like that to people you claim to love. So if she was able to do that she clearly didnt or doesnt love him the way she claims. It would be the ultimate karma and life lesson for this girl if Jacob was married and had children. I'm sick of Bea characters like this in stories where she just leaves and everyone elses feeling and wants be damned and she expects to find shit exactly the same way and Jacob to take her back. Thats fucked up.