Reviews for I Told You So
sarahmicaela88 chapter 20 . 3/17
Ok I'm sorry I cant read this anymore. All of it is too fucked up. They both are. Bea because she doesnt Jake, the pack, La Push, or the tribe. Doesnt she fucking get it. If she remains in contact with the Cullens they would draw other vamps to the area thus putting everyone in La Push and Forks in danger at all times. If she knows this and still has to think about whether to keep contact or not then no she needs to get the fuck outta dodge and just leave everyone alone. She doesnt deserve to be Alpha female which is what she would be if shes with Jake. The Alpha female, like the Alpha, looks out for their people and protects them. She doesnt. Shes too selfish to do it.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 19 . 3/17
If she cant decide in that moment and is hesitating then her decision is made. Her answer should be like a reflex but again she cant fucking decide. Jake doesnt deserve that, having someone who has to think about whether he is her choice or not. She should just know.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 17 . 3/16
Is this wise?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 15 . 3/15
She didny deserve that necklace. She doesnt deserve to wear way back when and she doesnt deserve it now.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 14 . 3/15
And how is going wolf on a extended time gonna help him? He's just running from shit and dealing with nothing.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 13 . 3/15
Ok again I dont mean any disrespect but her reasons for being with that poor bloke Elijah, just makes me feel bad for the poor soul. If when someone asks you if you loved or love someone and you hesitate or even have to give it any thought or doubt, then no it more than likely wasnt love or they didnt love the person. And saying it just to make the other person happy or because they wanted to hear it is the worst possible reason to say that. When you love someone you put their feelings above your own and when you make them happy, thats when you're happy. But this girl made everyone miserable so I have to wonder did ever know how to love anyone ever.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 12 . 3/14
Dont have any sympathy for her whatsoever. She was the dumb one who wanted to front and play herself as a skanky slut. Well now she has the cred as one so congratualtions. Its her own sad ass fault that shit didnt come out the way it did. But what did she fucking expect.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 11 . 3/14
How could it not. Everyone acted all kinds of stupid. Parties like that are usually the plot or premise for a teen slasher movie. And how could Jose Cuervo get them all drunk I thought they were wolves. They have super high metabolism.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 3/14
This kid is emtionally molakying so much it hurts my head.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 3/14
Well at least shes coming to grips on what a despicable person she is.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 3/14
This girl is pitiful and I wanna smack her.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 4 . 3/13
This kid talks about two separate people inside of himself as though they were separate entities. He cant be these two separately he needs to find a way to keep them both alive and insync with each other.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 3/13
Why is this kid such a doormat?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 2 . 3/13
Shes a liar. She doesnt love or is in love with Jacob the same as she was before, otherwise she wouldnt have done what she did. You dont do shit like that to people you claim to love. So if she was able to do that she clearly didnt or doesnt love him the way she claims. It would be the ultimate karma and life lesson for this girl if Jacob was married and had children. I'm sick of Bea characters like this in stories where she just leaves and everyone elses feeling and wants be damned and she expects to find shit exactly the same way and Jacob to take her back. Thats fucked up.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 3/13
Ok I dont mean any disprespect but when she said that Ted aka Edward could offer her more that made her sound like a bitch. Because well that means he could offer her finacial freedom, any college she wanted in the world, and take any place at any time she wanted. That kinda makes her sound like shes with him because he could provide finacially for her whereas Jacob cant. All he could give her is there in La Push and by the means of the pack, but apparently thats not good enough for her. I feel sorry for her that she feels that shes too good for the life he could give her.