Reviews for The Path to Betrayal
C0smic chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
You've gotten Nea's personality pretty on point. I like that. But I would also like to point out that Nea's memory is the Destruction of Noah. But I'm not sure if they revealed that before you started this fanfic
C0smic chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
extremely confused because you're calling him Nicholas instead of Neah.
This first chapter is decent enough for me to read the second one. I hope it improves and you don't jump into their relationship.
Senna Bluefire chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Ah Ive started reading again.
Senna Bluefire chapter 24 . 12/23/2013
Happy, merry Christmas )
NightlyRowenTree chapter 24 . 10/21/2013
Senna Bluefire chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
Oh i love this story sooooo MUCH! ! ! ! ! ! Really! I dont think that you will continue after more than two years and im sad that i dont now what will happen to the other Noahs but this chapter is written so well that it could be both a i will continue chapter or a it ends here chapter really i love this story and it is so good that it eases the pain of not knowing if it will continue a little )
LinariteLavanya chapter 24 . 4/20/2012
Okay, I should have reviewed this story AGES ago. So, without further ado...

Also...are you going to write anymore? Because I'd love to read some more of this story. But it's been over a year since you updated, so... _;

Anyway, just wanted to say that this story is super awesome. I love it. :D
Shadow minkwy chapter 14 . 3/29/2012
The way serana (hope i spelled that right), acted with Lyysa and it just reminded of Allen and Star
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 24 . 3/27/2012
I am very happy for them!
LadyDeadmau5 chapter 24 . 1/18/2012
D: Anymore chapters? *slowly dying*
Hachikoo chapter 24 . 12/20/2011
More please!
CCC103 chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
I hope they converse with each other soon :... but other than that, really well written
CCC103 chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
I actually don't follow D-gray man that closely and I'm definitely not up to date, but your story has a way of really clearly explaining situations w.o. really stating them explicitly. Well, either way, I'm really impressed! I love your story already and I'm off to read the next ch!
Iduun chapter 24 . 8/10/2011
This story is so good. It'd be great if ya updated soon. ;)
Miss CatLover Chii chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
I dont want lissa to die! damn i lvoe you writing so much and the suspense and drama is so dfjhdsfnds

got me on the edge there.. hopefuly there'll be more chapters for nickyand lissa moemnts xD