Reviews for Blow your tears
NikaDex chapter 18 . 1/22/2012
dank u wel for this great story! loved it! hope to read another sequal! greetings from your neighbour (germany ;))
BlueSteelLove1207 chapter 18 . 11/3/2010
Hey, sorry it took so long to review. I liked the chapter. It did seem a little rushed though. I feel like it's not complete. Do you think you're going to continue with the stories?
xxmaskedchickxx chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
I absolutely love Daddy!Dean. I literally Nawed like 80 times! This is too cute! 3
bia1007 chapter 18 . 10/18/2010
Sad it’s over, but it was a ending I liked a lot and feel very comfortable with, the brothers and little James bruised and battered but not broken, healing and together again - and John showing Sam how much he cares about him, what a lovely gesture Bobby was surprised to see (in the best possible way), “... the arm that went around Sammy's shoulders and the hand that ruffled his hair a little, all without a word being said”. Thank you so much for writing, I had a wonderful time and who knows, we might hear again about this special little family!
BranchSuper chapter 18 . 10/17/2010
I enjoyed this so much - I'm sorry it's done. There must be more Dean-James tales to tell. After all, dean's only young,and now Sam has a nephew and John a grandson! So, please keep on writing. You do it very well.

Best wishes!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 18 . 10/17/2010
awww im sad its over. but it ended well i think. slightly wrapped up and tired and disheveled, but good and alive. looking forward to the next story (not necessarily in this verse ;))
samgirl19 chapter 18 . 10/17/2010
awe i'm blushing thanks for the mention

i liked how you ended this story and i can't wait to read what you come up with next :)
disneyfan101 chapter 17 . 9/21/2010
I finally got caught up and I'm glad I did ... Great chapter!

Can't wait to see where the story is heading. When's the next update?
Arilaen chapter 17 . 7/22/2010
Yayyy they got away! But I'm afraid this guy is going to turn into another Jake X_X
emielou chapter 17 . 7/22/2010
Good update
bia1007 chapter 17 . 7/22/2010
They made it out, so glad about this and this here was just perfect – a wonderful Sam who not only carried James out - all big bro - despite his own injuries (and I believe Dean is aware too how close the “little” ones are now) but also now Dean’s protector (can’t wait to see how he will help his big brother trough the aftermath of the kidnapping and dealing with withdrawal) and Dean with his brother at his side bringing down Paul, amazing scene and team! So yes, it was short but fantastic, thank you, you sure made my day with it!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 17 . 7/21/2010
i agree. ending it there seemed good. role reversals need that complete feeling i think. by the way i don't think people transpire...perspire maybe :)

good chpt even if short! looking forward to seeing next part!
Noninone chapter 17 . 7/21/2010
Yeah, short but awesome :D

Take that Paul! XD
BranchSuper chapter 17 . 7/21/2010
Yay, update! And Sam has gotten Dean and James out, sort of. Now to find John and Bobby and find out what Dean's been given, and get the toddler checked out and Sam a new cast. Nice chapter.
groovinontheinside chapter 16 . 7/19/2010