Reviews for All He Has
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Here's a health to John! Good image.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
not even bobby? guess not.

very good, caring john ficlet.

write on!
marinawings chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I really like this. I think you do a good job of getting into John's head, picking at his motivations and the like. And I can totally visualize the scene... sprawling little Sam, sick young Dean, John contemplating his boys... Good work!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Now that is a great look at a good John's POV. A lot of times I think John wasn't the best daddy, taking them all over and hunting and such, but you point out that he was a great daddy because he loved them so much he couldn't let them go. Great job.
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Great story! Wonderful use of the challenge word too! Thanks for writing!
masondixon chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Good job. I like John also and finding stories where he isn't portrayed as an ogre is a job in itself. Thank you.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I love John too and it's wonderful to see him written as a caring father! Thank you for that!
InSecret chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
*gulp* I really liked this :)
Micaiah chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Poor John. How could he trust anybody with his boys? I don't blame him. I wouldn't either. Nice job.
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aw, this was great. Loved this line: "But they’re all he has and he won’t entrust them to anyone. Ever." I do love John, and I'm glad you portrayed him as a good dad here.
Swellison chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Oh, good one. This reads very flowingly, and you've delved into John's thoughts and motivations nicely.

Sue
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
oh.. I love John. Knowing what he knew, seeing what he'd seen, he really didn't have any good options. Nothing comfortable to entrust his kids to.

I really do hope we find out what John might've learned surrounding Mary's death, while the boys were little. Did he find her hunting journals after she died and that's how he got into all this? Man,I so wanna know.

Any way, great little snippet.
88Ivories chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aw, poor John! Always interesting to think about how he might have felt about the whole thing.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
poor John, he really was between a rock and a hard place wasn't he?

Bev x