Reviews for Glued
Drarry-Lisa chapter 4 . 3/4
brilliant and funny
KatasaurusRex chapter 9 . 2/28
Just a thought... Harry is right handed, but his right hand is joined to Malfoy's left, correct? If Malfoy is left handed, wouldn't it be difficult for him to write as well?
I'm enjoying the story so far, but I'm wondering how Harry can have his hands rubbing all over Draco and Draco have his hands in Harry's hair if they are still glued together...
sötnosar
DamarisWaterlow chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
I'm so incredibly bad at this! But I'll give it a shot
I adore how they're getting along. If they aren't careful they'll find themselves best friends forever. I have already said this, but I love this storey so incredibly much!
DamarisWaterlow chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
This was absolutely precious. I have never had so much fun reading a book before.
Are you sure this was the first time you wrote in English? It's incredibly well written!
I really love this storey so much. I just wanted to say that, I guess.
CARIBBA chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
DRACO IS DREAMING,.
grimmich chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
... why make harry so helpless? first he cant learn anything without hermione's help and now he cant even tie a tie? when he's been wearing one for 7 years?
grimmich chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
its been pretty much 7 chapters of the same stuff when does it start picking up?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/4/2016
Just read this.
A good read it is.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2016
I just finished reading this. and I must admit. I'm kinda disappointed with the short ending. I wish there was some desperate rough love making to finish on. but I still liked it all overall.
FaraohJessyVandaloreI chapter 16 . 8/24/2016
LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH.
I think this my favorite Drarry ever!
I love how you kepped true to the characters personality.
Something tells me i'll never get tired reading it again. :)
Gingerljf175 chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
OMG this was so good! I loved the way you had their relationship slowly change from fighting to toleration, and finally LOVE. So well written, great job :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2016
I questioned the story at first and had a few moments when I was tempted to just give up on it but when I read the last words, I was reduced to tears. This will definitely be added to the list of my favorite fanfictions.
AyakaSakurai chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
My first — and admittedly followed with a guilty snicker — thought was the awkwardness of using the bathroom. Would one need to sit by the other while they do their business? I pity them . . . I can't imagine doing that with my rival, modest as she is. I'm excited to read on; I hope that this doesn't go downhill, though I doubt it. It's been long, but if you're still writing, I suggest breaking up the paragraphs a bit more. I had to wear my glasses while reading this, as my eyes lost track of the sentence I was on.
-sweatdrop-
Other than that, this was a pleasure to read!
Also, if you're interested in anime, feel free to check out my Shingeki No Kyojin and Naruto fanfiction.