Reviews for Glued
blushingskarlet chapter 16 . 10/4
I loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it!
Moonlightgalleon chapter 2 . 10/4
this is so nice!
I'm crying, you just broke me and I don't know how I gonna sleep now because I just stayed up till exactly 4am in the morning because I couldn't stop reading this freaking stupendous fanfiction and now I am dealing with a very severe case of feels overload, and I'm crying on the inside and none of my friends are awake for me to talk to about it, and I just gonna lay down in bed while trying to process all these feels and just mentally die inside and be unable to correctly live life because of the fact I'm never gonna stop crying and having feels about this beautiful, stupid, amazing fanfiction that you wrote, so thanks for welcoming me to a world of saddness. You freaking marvelous person!
NorikoTora chapter 6 . 7/7
Poor Harry had to stick with Malfoy. Yes this suituation maybe too much for Malfoy but what about Harry you git, at least Harry tried to be nice!
Lilly flower forever chapter 2 . 6/26
oooh interesting! i hope you do another chapter soon!
cl.lee chapter 4 . 3/28
Wait so their right hands are glued together? Not like Draco's right and Harry's left? I'm super confused
KO chapter 5 . 3/2
Okay... this is just a brilliant story! I am getting more and more intrigued with each chapter! I adore the way you describe Draco's feelings toward Harry. The fact that he genuinely believes that Harry is using false modesty with his fans is fantastic! I never thought about it like that. In my mind, I have always felt that Draco know the truth about Harry deep down inside, but he refuses to admit it. Still, I really do enjoy seeing another's point of view on the whole situation.
KO chapter 2 . 3/2
I LOVE the idea of this story! Being stuck to your worst enemy would be my worst nightmare! I can't wait to see where this is going!

I also really like the way you have described Draco's thoughts on Harry. They are exactly how I would have imagined them to be.
KO chapter 4 . 3/2
Brilliantly awkward! :)
I could feel the awkward tension between these two, and I feel that you have encompassed their personalities well!
You, my friend, are a fantastic writer! I adored the descriptiveness and how canonically (if that's even a word haha) they acted and reacted to different situations! "Glued" has really grown on me ever since I began reading it a few days ago and has become a bit of an addiction for me! I would reward myself with yet another chapter (or like four) whenever I did anything, in other words I got nothing done. Truly captivating work. I also love how the reader gets to see the two former enemies slowly fall in love with each other, and I absolutely must compliment you on your well planned out plotting! I must confess that I believe that it took a little while for them to become fond of one another, but if I am truly honest with myself that's exactly how it would have been in canon. With a fantastic amount of sex scenes, jokes, heartbreak, sneering, snorting and fluff, Glued is a fic that will leave you satisfied and joyful. Great work, and have a nice day!
LittleAnonymaGirl chapter 10 . 1/20
Oh Gosh ! I have the pleasure to tell you that your story's so well written, that I spent hours reading this 10 first chapters without making anything else ! And I just had to tell you this now :) So, thank you for sharing your incredibly imagination with us :) Keep going on like that :)
Graceeee 3 chapter 16 . 1/18
this story has officially taken over my life for the last 2 days. my dad is the meanest person in the world, but i risked getting in trouble for being on my phone just to read this story. I have no regrets because out of all of my harry/draco fanfics, this is no doubt top 3 :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Wow. That was good. I never expected to enjoy a romance/humour especially being a Drarry but this was the exception. I enjoyed every minute of it and stayed up to read it. Never stop writing, as you are clearly very good.
duchessdeer chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
And now I'm done. Wow! I can't believe it's over. I loved your story a lot and could hardly stop reading. I had so though once in a while *lol*.
You did a great job in pairing the two of them and not let it seem weird. I especially appreciate that Draco was somehow the softer part where in the other stories I've read it always was Harry.
Thank you for one more wonderful fanfiction!