Reviews for Glued
That was BEAUTIFUL
kimtae-a chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
Read this at 2019. And loving it already
The Ultimate Undesirable chapter 16 . 11/25/2018
I was hesitant to read this because there were only 16 chapters and I'm easily emotionally invested plus annoyed when things aren't tied up good...this was fantastic! A now top fav Drarry of mine!
Kassie chapter 4 . 9/5/2018
"McGonagall waved them towards her and Draco felt his pulse fasten." Just a heads up. Fasten is not the correct word to use here. You likely mean quicken or to speed up, but fasten means to button up or to latch something closed. English can be incredibly tricky this way. Fast Quick but Fasten / Quicken. Otherwise I'm super loving this so far :) Keep up the good work
FandomFluke chapter 11 . 7/31/2018
I love it sooo much but it’s a bit difficult to read as you keep just switching times and you don’t transition well from them doing different things. Maybe work on that but other than that I love it sooooo much! Keep writing!
️️️️️️
FandomFluke chapter 9 . 7/31/2018
I hate Ronald Weasley but I also love him! I love your story and it fills all of my satisfactions (non sexual way) I needed a story like this! ️️️
Guest chapter 16 . 3/6/2018
Omg this was such an amazing and heart warming story and oMG THE FEELS! Such a great job. Thank you so muchhh!
RachelHart chapter 10 . 1/28/2018
you think? I think she practically eyed my underwear! lmaoD gosh! you have really great Sense of humour and sarcasm too
Gingerljf175 chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
This was great, it had the perfect amount of humor and romance, the relationship change flowed perfectly and realistically and I loved it. Amazing job, one of my favs ️
jokesequaljoker chapter 16 . 12/24/2017
Up until 4:00 AM then 1:00PM reading this; it was great!
Mansi jain chapter 4 . 3/4/2017
brilliant and funny
KatasaurusRex chapter 9 . 2/28/2017
Just a thought... Harry is right handed, but his right hand is joined to Malfoy's left, correct? If Malfoy is left handed, wouldn't it be difficult for him to write as well?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/8/2017
I'm enjoying the story so far, but I'm wondering how Harry can have his hands rubbing all over Draco and Draco have his hands in Harry's hair if they are still glued together...
Guest chapter 16 . 1/7/2017
sötnosar
deletedeletedeletedeletedele chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
I'm so incredibly bad at this! But I'll give it a shot
I adore how they're getting along. If they aren't careful they'll find themselves best friends forever. I have already said this, but I love this storey so incredibly much!