Reviews for Glued
I just finished reading this. and I must admit. I'm kinda disappointed with the short ending. I wish there was some desperate rough love making to finish on. but I still liked it all overall.
FaraohJessyVandaloreI chapter 16 . 8/24
LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH.
I think this my favorite Drarry ever!
I love how you kepped true to the characters personality.
Something tells me i'll never get tired reading it again. :)
Gingerljf175 chapter 16 . 7/28
OMG this was so good! I loved the way you had their relationship slowly change from fighting to toleration, and finally LOVE. So well written, great job :)
I questioned the story at first and had a few moments when I was tempted to just give up on it but when I read the last words, I was reduced to tears. This will definitely be added to the list of my favorite fanfictions.
AyakaSakurai chapter 2 . 3/13
My first — and admittedly followed with a guilty snicker — thought was the awkwardness of using the bathroom. Would one need to sit by the other while they do their business? I pity them . . . I can't imagine doing that with my rival, modest as she is. I'm excited to read on; I hope that this doesn't go downhill, though I doubt it. It's been long, but if you're still writing, I suggest breaking up the paragraphs a bit more. I had to wear my glasses while reading this, as my eyes lost track of the sentence I was on.
-sweatdrop-
Other than that, this was a pleasure to read!
Also, if you're interested in anime, feel free to check out my Shingeki No Kyojin and Naruto fanfiction.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
Well I'm glad Ron didn't act like a jerk again.
I liked the ending :)
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 15 . 10/10/2015
Draco the stupid Slytherin.
blushingskarlet chapter 16 . 10/4/2015
I loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it!
Moonlightgalleon chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
this is so nice!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
I'm crying, you just broke me and I don't know how I gonna sleep now because I just stayed up till exactly 4am in the morning because I couldn't stop reading this freaking stupendous fanfiction and now I am dealing with a very severe case of feels overload, and I'm crying on the inside and none of my friends are awake for me to talk to about it, and I just gonna lay down in bed while trying to process all these feels and just mentally die inside and be unable to correctly live life because of the fact I'm never gonna stop crying and having feels about this beautiful, stupid, amazing fanfiction that you wrote, so thanks for welcoming me to a world of saddness. You freaking marvelous person!
NorikoTora chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
Poor Harry had to stick with Malfoy. Yes this suituation maybe too much for Malfoy but what about Harry you git, at least Harry tried to be nice!
Lilly flower forever chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
oooh interesting! i hope you do another chapter soon!
cl.lee chapter 4 . 3/28/2015
Wait so their right hands are glued together? Not like Draco's right and Harry's left? I'm super confused
KO chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
Okay... this is just a brilliant story! I am getting more and more intrigued with each chapter! I adore the way you describe Draco's feelings toward Harry. The fact that he genuinely believes that Harry is using false modesty with his fans is fantastic! I never thought about it like that. In my mind, I have always felt that Draco know the truth about Harry deep down inside, but he refuses to admit it. Still, I really do enjoy seeing another's point of view on the whole situation.
KO chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
I LOVE the idea of this story! Being stuck to your worst enemy would be my worst nightmare! I can't wait to see where this is going!

I also really like the way you have described Draco's thoughts on Harry. They are exactly how I would have imagined them to be.