Reviews for Glued
Omg this was such an amazing and heart warming story and oMG THE FEELS! Such a great job. Thank you so muchhh!
RachelHart chapter 10 . 1/28
you think? I think she practically eyed my underwear! lmaoD gosh! you have really great Sense of humour and sarcasm too
Gingerljf175 chapter 1 . 1/2
This was great, it had the perfect amount of humor and romance, the relationship change flowed perfectly and realistically and I loved it. Amazing job, one of my favs ️
jokesequaljoker chapter 16 . 12/24/2017
Up until 4:00 AM then 1:00PM reading this; it was great!
Mansi jain chapter 4 . 3/4/2017
brilliant and funny
KatasaurusRex chapter 9 . 2/28/2017
Just a thought... Harry is right handed, but his right hand is joined to Malfoy's left, correct? If Malfoy is left handed, wouldn't it be difficult for him to write as well?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/8/2017
I'm enjoying the story so far, but I'm wondering how Harry can have his hands rubbing all over Draco and Draco have his hands in Harry's hair if they are still glued together...
Guest chapter 16 . 1/7/2017
sötnosar
DamarisWaterlow chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
I'm so incredibly bad at this! But I'll give it a shot
I adore how they're getting along. If they aren't careful they'll find themselves best friends forever. I have already said this, but I love this storey so incredibly much!
DamarisWaterlow chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
This was absolutely precious. I have never had so much fun reading a book before.
Are you sure this was the first time you wrote in English? It's incredibly well written!
I really love this storey so much. I just wanted to say that, I guess.
CARIBBA chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
DRACO IS DREAMING,.
grimmich chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
... why make harry so helpless? first he cant learn anything without hermione's help and now he cant even tie a tie? when he's been wearing one for 7 years?
grimmich chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
its been pretty much 7 chapters of the same stuff when does it start picking up?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/4/2016
Just read this.
A good read it is.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2016
I just finished reading this. and I must admit. I'm kinda disappointed with the short ending. I wish there was some desperate rough love making to finish on. but I still liked it all overall.