Reviews for Glued
I absolutely love this story it’s so amazing and you are a wonderful author I may or may not have sacrificed a few hours of sleep for this story but it was 100% worth it
Anonymous chapter 12 . 2/16
It was amaaaaazzzing
Anonymous chapter 11 . 2/16
Omg that was soooo good
Anonymous chapter 7 . 2/15
That was awesome
CartographerLinguistPlumber chapter 16 . 9/18/2021
OMG Loved it. Totally in-character. The dialogue was the bomb, too - so many people just forget that part, and to me it's the most important in any story. Really realistic. And the scrabble! LOL, just like Draco to cheat with his made-up words. Had a lot of fun reading this (until the end - ugh, breakups are the worst :'( but happy endings are the best so can't have everything, can we)! Thank you for writing this! Just the Drarry I needed. Seriously like the best I've read.
silvaliana23 chapter 16 . 6/12/2021
I love your book , it has so much passion and heat I mean there were butterflies in my belly to as I read and damn I cried to when draco was. I love this and hope you make more like this soon.
AngelousPoofy chapter 16 . 12/17/2020
OH MY GODDD THIS IS PERFECT! Just what I needed! And Pansy and Narcissa are such queens! Preach.

"Isn't it fascinating how the thin line between love and hate sometimes is so easy to cross?"

Ughhhh OMG I really love and adore this line. Literal Godess. We love mother Cissa

And I guess Weasley turned out to be the best wingman? Thank you ginger. But your sister... no.

Anyways thank you so much for creating and writing this! And I loveee their bed scene. It all started and connect so well it was so adorably sweet!
AngelousPoofy chapter 12 . 12/17/2020
AAAAAAAA I WAS WAITING FOR THIS ONE! TURN IT UP!

I got really excited to see whats gonna happen after I read the title.. yummy Did not dissapoint at all omgg
AngelousPoofy chapter 11 . 12/17/2020
OH SHITTTTTT
AngelousPoofy chapter 10 . 12/17/2020
ouuuh yeahhh cuddlingg
AngelousPoofy chapter 6 . 12/17/2020
The scene where Potter had to sit with the Slytherins in the great hall was so painful to fucking read especially the reactions from pansy and blaise and how they were all in silent pain from all the stares. And how Draco regretted his deal with Harry. Oh my gosh-
AngelousPoofy chapter 4 . 12/17/2020
GHGHG THIS IS SO FUCKIN FUNNYY
littlestarffish chapter 16 . 11/2/2020
Reading too late but it's alright to read a worthy story anytime.

This story was breathtaking. I have read numerous potion s accident drarry but yours is just brilliant. I laughed, I cried at the end . Perfect romance and humour combo . Thanks for writting and God bless your writing skills
( first time huh. I feel you are professional already.)
goodday.
Lo chapter 16 . 10/28/2020
im cryinggggggggg aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this was hte best fic ive read in a long time i hope you live for a hundred years keep writing!
kira chapter 16 . 5/9/2019