Reviews for Glued
AngelousPoofy chapter 16 . 12/17/2020
OH MY GODDD THIS IS PERFECT! Just what I needed! And Pansy and Narcissa are such queens! Preach.

"Isn't it fascinating how the thin line between love and hate sometimes is so easy to cross?"

Ughhhh OMG I really love and adore this line. Literal Godess. We love mother Cissa

And I guess Weasley turned out to be the best wingman? Thank you ginger. But your sister... no.

Anyways thank you so much for creating and writing this! And I loveee their bed scene. It all started and connect so well it was so adorably sweet!
AngelousPoofy chapter 12 . 12/17/2020
AAAAAAAA I WAS WAITING FOR THIS ONE! TURN IT UP!

I got really excited to see whats gonna happen after I read the title.. yummy Did not dissapoint at all omgg
AngelousPoofy chapter 11 . 12/17/2020
OH SHITTTTTT
AngelousPoofy chapter 10 . 12/17/2020
ouuuh yeahhh cuddlingg
AngelousPoofy chapter 6 . 12/17/2020
The scene where Potter had to sit with the Slytherins in the great hall was so painful to fucking read especially the reactions from pansy and blaise and how they were all in silent pain from all the stares. And how Draco regretted his deal with Harry. Oh my gosh-
AngelousPoofy chapter 4 . 12/17/2020
GHGHG THIS IS SO FUCKIN FUNNYY
littlestarffish chapter 16 . 11/2/2020
Reading too late but it's alright to read a worthy story anytime.

This story was breathtaking. I have read numerous potion s accident drarry but yours is just brilliant. I laughed, I cried at the end . Perfect romance and humour combo . Thanks for writting and God bless your writing skills
( first time huh. I feel you are professional already.)
goodday.
Lo chapter 16 . 10/28/2020
im cryinggggggggg aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this was hte best fic ive read in a long time i hope you live for a hundred years keep writing!
kira chapter 16 . 5/9/2019
That was BEAUTIFUL
kimtae-a chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
Read this at 2019. And loving it already
thissiteishorrible chapter 16 . 11/25/2018
I was hesitant to read this because there were only 16 chapters and I'm easily emotionally invested plus annoyed when things aren't tied up good...this was fantastic! A now top fav Drarry of mine!
Kassie chapter 4 . 9/5/2018
"McGonagall waved them towards her and Draco felt his pulse fasten." Just a heads up. Fasten is not the correct word to use here. You likely mean quicken or to speed up, but fasten means to button up or to latch something closed. English can be incredibly tricky this way. Fast Quick but Fasten / Quicken. Otherwise I'm super loving this so far :) Keep up the good work
FandomFluke chapter 11 . 7/31/2018
I love it sooo much but it’s a bit difficult to read as you keep just switching times and you don’t transition well from them doing different things. Maybe work on that but other than that I love it sooooo much! Keep writing!
️️️️️️
FandomFluke chapter 9 . 7/31/2018
I hate Ronald Weasley but I also love him! I love your story and it fills all of my satisfactions (non sexual way) I needed a story like this! ️️️
Guest chapter 16 . 3/6/2018
Omg this was such an amazing and heart warming story and oMG THE FEELS! Such a great job. Thank you so muchhh!