Reviews for Glued
cl.lee chapter 4 . 3/28
Wait so their right hands are glued together? Not like Draco's right and Harry's left? I'm super confused
KO chapter 5 . 3/2
Okay... this is just a brilliant story! I am getting more and more intrigued with each chapter! I adore the way you describe Draco's feelings toward Harry. The fact that he genuinely believes that Harry is using false modesty with his fans is fantastic! I never thought about it like that. In my mind, I have always felt that Draco know the truth about Harry deep down inside, but he refuses to admit it. Still, I really do enjoy seeing another's point of view on the whole situation.
KO chapter 2 . 3/2
I LOVE the idea of this story! Being stuck to your worst enemy would be my worst nightmare! I can't wait to see where this is going!

I also really like the way you have described Draco's thoughts on Harry. They are exactly how I would have imagined them to be.
KO chapter 4 . 3/2
Brilliantly awkward! :)
I could feel the awkward tension between these two, and I feel that you have encompassed their personalities well!
You, my friend, are a fantastic writer! I adored the descriptiveness and how canonically (if that's even a word haha) they acted and reacted to different situations! "Glued" has really grown on me ever since I began reading it a few days ago and has become a bit of an addiction for me! I would reward myself with yet another chapter (or like four) whenever I did anything, in other words I got nothing done. Truly captivating work. I also love how the reader gets to see the two former enemies slowly fall in love with each other, and I absolutely must compliment you on your well planned out plotting! I must confess that I believe that it took a little while for them to become fond of one another, but if I am truly honest with myself that's exactly how it would have been in canon. With a fantastic amount of sex scenes, jokes, heartbreak, sneering, snorting and fluff, Glued is a fic that will leave you satisfied and joyful. Great work, and have a nice day!
SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHHH
DRACO NO YOU DUMB SHIT EHHHHGHHHHH
FUCK
IM NOT CRYING YOUR CRYING
LittleAnonymaGirl chapter 10 . 1/20
Oh Gosh ! I have the pleasure to tell you that your story's so well written, that I spent hours reading this 10 first chapters without making anything else ! And I just had to tell you this now :) So, thank you for sharing your incredibly imagination with us :) Keep going on like that :)
Graceeee 3 chapter 16 . 1/18
this story has officially taken over my life for the last 2 days. my dad is the meanest person in the world, but i risked getting in trouble for being on my phone just to read this story. I have no regrets because out of all of my harry/draco fanfics, this is no doubt top 3 :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Wow. That was good. I never expected to enjoy a romance/humour especially being a Drarry but this was the exception. I enjoyed every minute of it and stayed up to read it. Never stop writing, as you are clearly very good.
duchessdeer chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
And now I'm done. Wow! I can't believe it's over. I loved your story a lot and could hardly stop reading. I had so though once in a while *lol*.
You did a great job in pairing the two of them and not let it seem weird. I especially appreciate that Draco was somehow the softer part where in the other stories I've read it always was Harry.
Thank you for one more wonderful fanfiction!
duchessdeer chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
OMG,hahaha. Normally I do not review in the middle of a story, since I read them when they are complete, but... wow... I am indeed laughing my arse off here!
Thank you for that.
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 3 3 3
Doryan chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
I love your story! 3
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
I laughed so hard while reading this! My sister was looking at me funny while I was laughing!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
Oh to be young and in requited love. *puts hand to heart* Aww I just can't take it! *floats away into eternity*