Reviews for One Lone Candle
Merkitten chapter 5 . 9/9
How dare you make me cry my own tears? but forreal that was great, thanks for the read.
Anna Mrchen chapter 5 . 5/30
to be honest I decided to review as soon as I saw the phrase "a swarm of radiant bees"
but DUDE
this is amazing
like it's so clever and heartbreaking and still retains something achingly reminiscent of the original series
-Anna x
cold clouds chapter 5 . 2/7
Good God this was THE best story I have read on this site for years. You're a master mind. The prophecy and the way it unfolded was captivating, Luke and Percy's relationship was clever and dynamic, and from beginning to end the style of writing brilliant. This was just phenomanal. THANK YOU.
~cold clouds~
tlyxor1 chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
It was lovely. Thank you for writing. -t.
Lela chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
Who is the father of Thalia's kids
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
I love the stories but this makes me cry every time
JacksonKane chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
I almost cried reading this story, you are so talanted!
pennilee chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Thank you for this very enjoyable read. :) (I was a little sad, though, when you didn't mention Luke at the end. :()
deadaf chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
This is a little late and you'll probably never read this one reviewer raving about your fic but...

I read Boy on a Cloud first and I teared up at the end because I always tear up at the end to just get it all out in one great burst of tears and wailings and sobs and feels

Then I saw a sequel link and I thought, "Why not?"
So here I am, late in the afternoon, crying and flailing in a lonely old apartment because of your story. I know that you finished this over two years by now, but I've just read it today. And anyway, it's better to be late for a party than never arrive at all right? So I just want to let you know that in this brilliant fandom with good stories and bad stories updating and publishing every day, I just want to let you know that I think this is the best story of all.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
Perfect ending to an excellent story. The Gods returned to Olympus and Percy and Annabeth reunited at long last in a fitting finale. This is probably the best TLO What if.
Meruryan chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
LIek iF yOU CRIe EvrY tIEM ;_;
In other words, oh my god, this is beautiful. And the first part, too. Oooooh, so very painful and wonderful. Thank you.
giantsbane chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Awesome story honestly, so gooooood
Halcyon2Days chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
"Zeus bursts forth from between Gaia and Ouranos and seizes the Master Bolt from Clio's hands. "Kronos!" he thunders, because the king of the gods is not one for subtlety, and so the
second Titanomachy begins."
Since they lost the second Titanomachy it'd be the third.
cantotaku chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
this. this. is beautiful. my favorite percy jackson fanfic ever. this should have millions of reviews
you have talent