Reviews for Broken truth
Pharaoh Atem Of Egypt chapter 1 . 3/10
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
So Good, would be funny to see team kurosaki chase him through town *grins evily* :D
bwee chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
:) it was awesome! loved it arigato for the good story *bows*

my fav part is isshin's acceptance and defence of both parties a nice touch :)
Sora Aijin chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This was really good, in a sort of screwed-up, twisted way. I think the way you matter-of-factly had Ichigo changed so much from his experience was... well, the only word I could think of was right. It just WAS, you know?

Anyways, cheers!
Safiiri chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Breaking the mold is awesome! I've never understood why 90% of fics with Ichigo in them have him as the uke :-P Change it up, seriously! One of my fav Kisuke/Ichi fics has them switch depending on mood /grin Way it should be ;-)

Loved your story btw, I really liked the way you handled Isshin :)
Of Kings and Queens chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awww! I loved it! It was so cute!
Yami no Serena chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
The story is totally awesome, but I would have enjoyed it much more if hadn't had so many errors in it! Really, you need to read your fic first before posting it! Because this one'd errors made not because of something like lack of grammar knowledge, but because of remissness, like thinking about one word but writing another.
R.A chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was fabulous! I loved the role reversal with ichi/kisu! You did a great job portraying everything.

I agree Isshin's reaction is very believable in this so, nice work!

I really liked the fact that it was realistic!

I agree with you that Urahara is hiding himself behind his facade, I liked that you stripped him of that, if only for the moment. :)

one correction I'll mention:

[Ichigo snorted "I'm well versed in the practice of drinking to numb and forget"]

I'm not sure if you're aussie or from the u.s. however in Aus practice is spelt with 2 cs not an s.

Overall though the spelling word use, and turn of phrase used were spectacular I could easily imagine the scene you described, I could see it happening so congratulations!

If you write like this in all your other stories, I'll definitely read them all too! :)

R.A.
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Nice! I definitely enjoyed reading of a Submissive Kisuke. :D

And since you say you enjoy those typical pairings backwards, do you think you could possibly write me a Ichigo/Aizen or Ichigo/Ulquirra but with Ichigo as the Dominant? It'd make a nice change from the normal stories... :)

Please? (I'd enjoy the Ichigo/Ulquirra the most. Hint hint. Then again, Ichigo/Shinji is pretty interesting too. And Ichi/Chad would be hilarious...) xD
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Urahara being submissive to Ichigo's dominance...GAAAHHH...Loved it! Very sad parts, of course, but a great story! Nicely done!
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wow! I love this story. The only thing that I didn't like was Kenpachi was dead, (He's one of my top faves.) that had me crying. I really liked how you had Isshin standing up for Ichigo, but still realizing that he has to let Ichigo make he own choices.
Narcisse Noir chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
A very, very good story you've got there. Love the pairing, and somehow I CAN SEE THIS HAPPENING. (A testemony to my warped mind...)

Dominant!Ichigo fits PERFECTLY, I've always felt he isn't an Uke-like being. Urahara donesn't seem OOC, he only seems like a broken man trying to fix himself - something that I believe he is.

The smut was SMEXY(!) but could have been just a little bit longer.

But other than that, there are some small lapses in grammar. For example the fact that you avoid using dot more often than not, and sometimes you don't capitalize the first letter in a new sentence. That can, unfortunately, be very distracting.

Now I'm going to read some more of your fanfics! D
Teldra chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I really enjoyed this :)
FinDeiRoma chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
you made me cry. I had to stop reading. Then when you mentioned Rukia's death again at the end, i started to cry again. Yet, hands down, this is a great fic. And this also happens to be one of the only fic that i have liked that was Dark. so, keep writing!

-kai
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That was so touching and sexy as well.