Reviews for Don't Stop Me Now
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Ajkmtuzjtqgfilufs!what was this?! Lol lol lol! FREAKING HILARIOUS! OMG! LMAO!
barbiekitten chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I registerd JUST to tell you that I love this. This fic is the absolute best.
After reading yet another fic where I'm not happy with Matt and Mellos characteristics, I come here. One of your fics, but mostly just this one. Since I read it years ago I've been absolutely in love with it. It's short, but it makes it so much sweeter.
Thank you for posting this. I hope you see this some day, because I truly appreciate this.

Okay I sound a bit too creepy. I've been reading non-stop for a few days now. Discovered you years ago and I just wanted you to feel as happy as this makes me.

Too cheesy? I love you? :D *rainbows*
softfists chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
HAHAHHAAH OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE HAHAHA. You're amazing.
ViKsAtA chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
kyahahaha... poor Near... I was expecting Mells to lick that chocolate syrup off of Matty, but that will do it too. Awesome! Love ya!
orvaign chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
So random. So funny. So awesome. XD
Candy-Face chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
lmfaooo! poor Near. Maybe, next time... loll

Good job on the story made me giggle X3

I like to giggle :DDDDD
Straightmequeer chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
"I am a sex machine ready to reload

Like an atom bomb about to

Oh oh oh OH OH EXPLODE"

HAHAHAHA

Like the fic, love the song, adore the Band XD
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
near is gonna get scarred for life... poor innocent near... LOL this is a really awesome way to celebrate mello's birthday... XD
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Hilarious fic! I love Matt and Mello.

And one of the most awesome songs ever as well.

Love from,

Charlie
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I laughed more than I probably should have... great job! I can imagine that scenario XD poor Near.
me malum chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
K, so I've read a few of your fics and really enjoyed them, but this one... it takes the cake.

Made of epic win (like the song is).

Just... kidnapped Near as a birthday present... I couldn't stop laughing.
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Poor Near!
I hope someone comes...
oh, actually I kinda don't...
But poor Near!
oh the pity
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
So I was like...this is pretty good. Sexy Mello, chocolate towers, awesome this is just gonna be a sweet little M/M oneshot and they're gonna kiss and be all fluffy at the end.

And then I got to the part about the wriggling hogtied Near wrapped in tin foil and I well...I

ROTFFLOLED for like literally 3 minutes. And I'm still giggling. This was SO surprising and ABSOLUTELY amazing.

In. Friggen. Awe.
critter141151 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Greatest. Birthday. Ever.

XD Matt is crazy, but he really would do anything for Mello
Ms. Anonna chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh my lovely god... wow and the end was left to the overly active imagination... Damn that is really kinda kinky. Poor Near!

I liked it :D