Reviews for Don't Stop Me Now
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Ajkmtuzjtqgfilufs!what was this?! Lol lol lol! FREAKING HILARIOUS! OMG! LMAO!
barbiekitten chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I registerd JUST to tell you that I love this. This fic is the absolute best.
After reading yet another fic where I'm not happy with Matt and Mellos characteristics, I come here. One of your fics, but mostly just this one. Since I read it years ago I've been absolutely in love with it. It's short, but it makes it so much sweeter.
Thank you for posting this. I hope you see this some day, because I truly appreciate this.

Okay I sound a bit too creepy. I've been reading non-stop for a few days now. Discovered you years ago and I just wanted you to feel as happy as this makes me.

Too cheesy? I love you? :D *rainbows*
softfists chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
ViKsAtA chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
kyahahaha... poor Near... I was expecting Mells to lick that chocolate syrup off of Matty, but that will do it too. Awesome! Love ya!
orvaign chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
So random. So funny. So awesome. XD
Candy-Face chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
lmfaooo! poor Near. Maybe, next time... loll

Good job on the story made me giggle X3

I like to giggle :DDDDD
Straightmequeer chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
"I am a sex machine ready to reload

Like an atom bomb about to

Like the fic, love the song, adore the Band XD
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
near is gonna get scarred for life... poor innocent near... LOL this is a really awesome way to celebrate mello's birthday... XD
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Hilarious fic! I love Matt and Mello.

And one of the most awesome songs ever as well.

Love from,

IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I laughed more than I probably should have... great job! I can imagine that scenario XD poor Near.
me malum chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
K, so I've read a few of your fics and really enjoyed them, but this one... it takes the cake.

Made of epic win (like the song is).

Just... kidnapped Near as a birthday present... I couldn't stop laughing.
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Poor Near!
I hope someone comes...
oh, actually I kinda don't...
But poor Near!
oh the pity
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
So I was like...this is pretty good. Sexy Mello, chocolate towers, awesome this is just gonna be a sweet little M/M oneshot and they're gonna kiss and be all fluffy at the end.

And then I got to the part about the wriggling hogtied Near wrapped in tin foil and I well...I

ROTFFLOLED for like literally 3 minutes. And I'm still giggling. This was SO surprising and ABSOLUTELY amazing.

In. Friggen. Awe.
critter141151 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Greatest. Birthday. Ever.

XD Matt is crazy, but he really would do anything for Mello
Ms. Anonna chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh my lovely god... wow and the end was left to the overly active imagination... Damn that is really kinda kinky. Poor Near!

I liked it :D