Reviews for How did this Occur?
blariviere chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Any particular reason Roy is being an absolute bastard(Nearly to the same point as the Homunculus) and going after a group that has shown absolutely no aggression so far? What happened to FMA's talk it out style?

Even the bad guys got a chance to explain themselves first, for gods sake scar has killed hundreds of Soldiers and he's not in a cell being Starved, hell they've got to former Enemy Chimera with them now.
(not even starting on Greed.)

It just doesn't flow with FMA and its very jarring to see such a big difference in attitude, not to mention most of the gang that helped Roy capture them is against their established Characters attitude and/or morals, its not to say its not a good story but if you had King Bradley hunting them to start with and Roy, Edward and the gang busting them out to start with that would make it much more in line with FMA style.
swanfrost chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Wow, simply amazing! One thing though, how would Kiba agree to doing menial tasks? That seems really unlike him...
swanfrost chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Nice! Very In teresting beginning!
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
XanimegrrlX chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
I just realised some awesome irony. Colonel MUSTANG was riding on a HORSE! I don't know if that was intentional or not but that is just so funny to me.
The-Alizarin-Possum534 chapter 25 . 6/5/2012
:O Wow. This is totally legit, awesome, and 'unOOC-like.' There were the grammatical mistakes(the author's nightmare -.- ), of course, but they did not prevent me from reading it at all. This deserves each review and favourite it has and many more :)
Toboe Forever chapter 21 . 3/7/2011
I love it so far! Wolf's Rain and FMA are two of my favorite animes!

Just one thing. Toboe has silver bracelets not gold.
Toboe Forever chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
I love the story! Just one thing: Kiba has black hair!
Zanzibar1 chapter 25 . 2/8/2011
Man! Love it! I love how you kept everyone's character traits and the plot line. Also I think you could have done a little more with Ed's problem with his self confidence after they met up with Roy. Otherwise I think this story was great! Keep up the great work with other future stories! :)
Rocking Phillip chapter 25 . 2/4/2011
So gutter it's finshed. One thing i will say is how awesome you are at portrayed the characters, spot on. I love ur Tsume and Roy the most. hhehe. thanks again for writing this for me! Love ya!
Zanzibar1 chapter 24 . 1/23/2011
Another great chapter! Keep up the great work! Update soon!
Rocking Phillip chapter 24 . 1/23/2011
Kisuminight chapter 24 . 1/22/2011
Yay! The wolves finally got to paradise! But what about Cheza? Did she die? And how did the wolves even wake up in Ametris in the first place, I thought that they were reborn into the future of their world/our world?
Zanzibar1 chapter 23 . 1/17/2011
Another great chapter. Please update soon!
Kisuminight chapter 23 . 1/16/2011
I think this story is very interesting, I like the plot. So the wolves are finally remembering that they died, hmm? That'll be rough on them. And is the prince the homunculi were refering to Darcia?