Reviews for Raising Matthew
irma66 chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Aww...this is so sweet. Family for both Logan & Dick is always a big winner. I am, however, a little disappointed in Mac (and Logan too actually); someone should have smacked down Parker for talking about Veronica much earlier. I'm glad Wallace did once he heard the crap she was spewing. I understand that Logan was misguidedly trying to honor his "relationship" but Mac should have been more straightforward.
Lunky chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Reading this story again, I so wish you would have included the scene where Logan yells at Veronica!
Lover-Bug chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
I love this story... a lot. But one thing bothers me...

In chapter 3 I cannot handle how they all just let Parker say those things. Mac was/is Veronica's best girl friend long before they met Parker I can't see her just sitting there saying nothing with her bad mouthing her the whole time. And Logan! He NEVER has patience for people who are rude to Veronica so why would he stay with Parker for so long?! That is so not a Logan trait at all!

Overall I love the story just chapter 3 was a bit hard to handle.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
I LOVE IT
anne chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
loventherussian17 chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Very sweet story
Lady Greenwood chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Love this story, bery well written xx
Edwina chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
After reading Logan's twelve days of Christmas, I checked to see if you wrote any more stories and that's what I've been doing with my Sunday reading you your stories, I don't know if writing is what you do full time or if it is just a hobby, all I can say is you really good. Thanks for sharing.
jacksperluvr chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
liked
KatieDean0343 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I have read some of your other stories and they were all good. But, this one was something else. I enjoyed reading it very much.
Mischief101 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
This story was different than your other ones I've read so far. There wasn't a lot of drama. It's not my favorite of your stories but I still like it. It was sweet.
R18P chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Loved your story, Really well written, I wanted someone to slap Parker, lovely story
thrnbrooke chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Fantastic!
Jenndifurry chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Babys are chick magnets I know they draw me in.