Reviews for Raising Matthew
Jenndifurry chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
It took me a min to place Derek Morgan... Or maybe I fancied that it was derek morgan I think the man who plays him is good looking.
Sally97 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
that was such a great ending to the story! Logan finally got a real loving family! :)
ames2024 chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
One of my favorite stories!
radiate689 chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
argh
radiate689 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
nice twist
DLillith21 chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Sniff, sniffy, wipe away a the tears. Very sweet. What a great family and wonderful lives for them all. Logan and Dick are two lost boys...I like that you created Keith as someone who would really come to love Logan like a son.
Kismet13 chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Truly wonderful, sweet story. Loved every moment of reading this!
Kismet13 chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Truly wonderful, sweet story. Loved every moment of reading this!
epic how chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Loved, loved, loved your happy ending of a story! What an original idea! I thought it was GREAT that you didn't spell out the parents of the baby intially-we knew, but we didn't KNOW, you know? Veronica doing something healthy like photography was excellent, and coming home and making that change fit in well with her character. Everyone living together at the end was the cherry on top. Thanks!
Nerdyesque chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
God, if only. Fan-fucking-tastic job.
misdom chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I really liked how you portrayed the character in this story. I felt that the Parker/Logan fight was a little drawn out, but besides that I really felt like the characters were themselves and that you really showed the character growth well.
HoneyBee1 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
*sniff* Really really good. It was so beautiful, really warmed my heart. Everyone was there to support each other, and in a way they become family. Logan gained a family he always wanted. I love how you integrated Dick as part of the family. And the last line... how Logan was home just made me teary again. Thank you for the wonderful fic!
Ed1505 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Omg i'm reading this fic and i like it, but i swear... Logan is the biggest idiot EVER! EVERYONE is! Parker is a stupid bitch and they keep being her friends and boyfriend? And he say sorry for calling her a bitch? It's totally stupid how no one tell Parker how bad is acting!
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »