Reviews for Raising Matthew
lateVMlover chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Now this is a beautiful chapter. Really sweet details. I especially like the growth of Dick you added in there.
lateVMlover chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I like your original plot line. HOwever, I don't find it really believable that both Mac and Logan would just allow Parker to be so vicious. I especially don't believe Logan would've put up with her accusations and ill treatment of Veronica. He was always way too protective of her.
spk chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
OMG! I just discovered this and I am in awe. I can absolutely say this is one of the most original AU's out there. Love the unique story idea and the characterizations. Everything was so believable and so well written. Great job! :)
Aurorajaye chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
I love this family dynamic. Thanks for giving our troubled '09er boys a happy home at last!
rebeckyyy chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
i LOVE this story.

great writing.

'nough said.
Aurorajaye chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
I had been enjoying your story, but your treatment of Parker is out of character. On the show, Parker was a reasonable woman. She loved Logan, but when she realized he was still in love with Veronica, she broke it off. She wasn't controlling or manipulative.

When you villainize a reasonable female character, you do women a disservice.
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Everyone acts in character, and you have a wonderful grasp of plot!

Sometimes you accidentally switch from present tense to past tense, which distracts readers. Also, in the section where you describe Veronica's pictures, you rely heavily on "to be" verbs (is, am, are, was, were). Replace them with action verbs, your writing will sing.

Thanks for writing this wonderful story. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Milou chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow...

Great details, awesome story so far. It is amazing and I have to read the rest of it now :)
mrs. logan echolls chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
let me warn u i stopped reading this for about 2 weeks because i thought it was a wallace/veronica story, maybe i'm the only one that is creeped by that but you may want to put a disclaimer at the top, overall though wonderful story
missshay16 chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
i love the end its so fluffly. and i luv keith and alicia taking dick and logan under their wings
Buffy289 chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Wow! Great story! I love the way you grew them all up and focused on family without the tired Veronica gets knocked-up bit. Thank you for sharing with us!
SteVie'SGirL chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
This is a wonderful story. Parker bitchiness is not attractive. I love that the story had such a happy ending and there wasn't a lot of drama. Wallace's love for his son is so touching. Little Matthew endeared himself to everyone especially Logan. Well done.
rungirl60 chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
This was so wonderful. I loved that everyone grew up and matured. I loved that Logan realized at the beginning, even though he had everything, he was still unhappy. At the end, he realized what was really important to him, and how happy he was. I got goosebumps at the end at how well you tied up all the ends of your story.
JoAnn chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Loved this story. so sweet. Just the right thing to start my new year.
Marte chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
I LoVed it! A great epilogue. I don't know where you're standing in regards to Mac and Dick together, but I'm thinking that if would be cool to make a short sequel/companion piece to this about the two of them taking care of Matthew over the summer (as you had Mac moving in), and growing closer. I know you have Mac with Max, but it's just an idea I think would be a sweet story :)

Anyways; keep writing. I LoVe your stuff! And happy new year!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »