Reviews for Raising Matthew
DLillith21 chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Sniff, sniffy, wipe away a the tears. Very sweet. What a great family and wonderful lives for them all. Logan and Dick are two lost boys...I like that you created Keith as someone who would really come to love Logan like a son.
Kismet13 chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Truly wonderful, sweet story. Loved every moment of reading this!
Kismet13 chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Truly wonderful, sweet story. Loved every moment of reading this!
epic how chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Loved, loved, loved your happy ending of a story! What an original idea! I thought it was GREAT that you didn't spell out the parents of the baby intially-we knew, but we didn't KNOW, you know? Veronica doing something healthy like photography was excellent, and coming home and making that change fit in well with her character. Everyone living together at the end was the cherry on top. Thanks!
Nerdyesque chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
God, if only. Fan-fucking-tastic job.
misdom chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I really liked how you portrayed the character in this story. I felt that the Parker/Logan fight was a little drawn out, but besides that I really felt like the characters were themselves and that you really showed the character growth well.
HoneyBee1 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
*sniff* Really really good. It was so beautiful, really warmed my heart. Everyone was there to support each other, and in a way they become family. Logan gained a family he always wanted. I love how you integrated Dick as part of the family. And the last line... how Logan was home just made me teary again. Thank you for the wonderful fic!
Ed1505 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Omg i'm reading this fic and i like it, but i swear... Logan is the biggest idiot EVER! EVERYONE is! Parker is a stupid bitch and they keep being her friends and boyfriend? And he say sorry for calling her a bitch? It's totally stupid how no one tell Parker how bad is acting!
lateVMlover chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Now this is a beautiful chapter. Really sweet details. I especially like the growth of Dick you added in there.
lateVMlover chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I like your original plot line. HOwever, I don't find it really believable that both Mac and Logan would just allow Parker to be so vicious. I especially don't believe Logan would've put up with her accusations and ill treatment of Veronica. He was always way too protective of her.
spk chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
OMG! I just discovered this and I am in awe. I can absolutely say this is one of the most original AU's out there. Love the unique story idea and the characterizations. Everything was so believable and so well written. Great job! :)
Aurorajaye chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
I love this family dynamic. Thanks for giving our troubled '09er boys a happy home at last!
BecksLoVeDramione chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
i LOVE this story.

great writing.

'nough said.
Aurorajaye chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
I had been enjoying your story, but your treatment of Parker is out of character. On the show, Parker was a reasonable woman. She loved Logan, but when she realized he was still in love with Veronica, she broke it off. She wasn't controlling or manipulative.

When you villainize a reasonable female character, you do women a disservice.
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Everyone acts in character, and you have a wonderful grasp of plot!

Sometimes you accidentally switch from present tense to past tense, which distracts readers. Also, in the section where you describe Veronica's pictures, you rely heavily on "to be" verbs (is, am, are, was, were). Replace them with action verbs, your writing will sing.

Thanks for writing this wonderful story. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »