Reviews for Raising Matthew
SteVie'SGirL chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
This is a wonderful story. Parker bitchiness is not attractive. I love that the story had such a happy ending and there wasn't a lot of drama. Wallace's love for his son is so touching. Little Matthew endeared himself to everyone especially Logan. Well done.
rungirl60 chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
This was so wonderful. I loved that everyone grew up and matured. I loved that Logan realized at the beginning, even though he had everything, he was still unhappy. At the end, he realized what was really important to him, and how happy he was. I got goosebumps at the end at how well you tied up all the ends of your story.
JoAnn chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Loved this story. so sweet. Just the right thing to start my new year.
Marte chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
I LoVed it! A great epilogue. I don't know where you're standing in regards to Mac and Dick together, but I'm thinking that if would be cool to make a short sequel/companion piece to this about the two of them taking care of Matthew over the summer (as you had Mac moving in), and growing closer. I know you have Mac with Max, but it's just an idea I think would be a sweet story :)

Anyways; keep writing. I LoVe your stuff! And happy new year!
hideher chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
awe I love the ending! I think it is awsome that you made both Logan and Dick apart of the family, I think Dick needs a home just as much as Logan does. Way too cute, can't wait for your next one.
starcrazed chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Great ending! I'm glad Logan finally saw the light with psycho Parker. Granted it is kind sad from her point of view. Knowing that Logan and Veronica belong together. I love the image of Logan and the Mars/Fennell family! Even more Logan, Dick, Wallace, and Veronica living together! Thanks for sharing this :)
L chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
LoveLoveLove it! ) I can't wait for the conclusion!
Beeski chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Yay for another chapter in a great fic! But as much as I appreciate your quality of writing, pacing and character development, a couple of things with the Parker and Mac characters detracted a little from the overall experience (for me).

Firstly, Parker is just being above and beyond dumb in this - and for me, that didn't quite gel with what we know about her from your fic so far. If she's been dating Logan for as long as all that, wouldn't she know that giving him an ultimatum about V is about the worst thing she could do? As stupid as jealousy might make people, I wasn't quite sold on this behaviour. Secondly, the L/P break up was terribly low-key, particularly given that Parker clearly realises how great Logan is - surely she'd try and fight for him a little more? Finally, if she is really such a complete twit, why is Mac friends with her? From the Mac character perspective, I was also a little suprised that Mac willingly sat there and listened to Parker abusing Veronica to that extent... Where is her loyalty to V?

By contrast, your development of Wallace (and his family), Logan and Dick was fabulous - the quality you put in there might have made the inconsistencies with Parker and Mac stick out more!
SheriffsGrl chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Okay, you made me tear up when Wallace told Logan it was his family too. Such a great story.

(Thanks for your nice words about my story. I hope to pick it up again sometime soon. I lost the drive somewhere, but I'll find it.)
bethelove chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
sweet chapter - can't wait to read more...
hideher chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I really hate Parker. I'm so glad you broke them up. I really love how your characters have so much substance to them, so much thought into the how and why they do the things they do. I'm glad your finally bringing Logan and Veronica back. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Marte chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Another beautiful chapter. I am really loving this story, and looking forward to the epilogue. And the scene with the photograph and Dick's insight was fabulous!
iCharlie chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Yay. Finally Parker Is Gone :)

Andd Yayy LoVee x
iamvmcrazy chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
It was another wonderful chapter. I am glad that Logan finally dumped Parker. Also, to the wonderful insight that Dick and Wallace were able to give Logan and that he was finally able to realize that he is meant to be with Veronica. I have to say that my favorite scenes in this chapter were the one of Logan and Dick, also the scene with Logan and Wallace. I like how they were both able to help him realize his feelings.
Samantha chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
You had me giggling like a school at th end of this chapter. Th whole thing with Parker seemed a bit drawn out but it was realistic. I couldn't stand her... Even though Dick is one of my fave characters I didn't like some of the things he said regarding V. I do the like the fact you redeemed him by having him put things in perspective for Logan. Wow! I just wanted to tell you great job! And that I love this story. (Hopefully, you can have the next part very soon...)
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »