Reviews for Raising Matthew
Marte chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Another beautiful chapter. I am really loving this story, and looking forward to the epilogue. And the scene with the photograph and Dick's insight was fabulous!
iCharlie chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Yay. Finally Parker Is Gone :)

Andd Yayy LoVee x
iamvmcrazy chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
It was another wonderful chapter. I am glad that Logan finally dumped Parker. Also, to the wonderful insight that Dick and Wallace were able to give Logan and that he was finally able to realize that he is meant to be with Veronica. I have to say that my favorite scenes in this chapter were the one of Logan and Dick, also the scene with Logan and Wallace. I like how they were both able to help him realize his feelings.
Samantha chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
You had me giggling like a school at th end of this chapter. Th whole thing with Parker seemed a bit drawn out but it was realistic. I couldn't stand her... Even though Dick is one of my fave characters I didn't like some of the things he said regarding V. I do the like the fact you redeemed him by having him put things in perspective for Logan. Wow! I just wanted to tell you great job! And that I love this story. (Hopefully, you can have the next part very soon...)
TSJorSydPip chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
That was a great chapter. I am so glad that Logan finally dumped Parker. In the cafeteria scene with Mac/Max and Parker/Logan, I got ticked at Parker and am so glad that Wallace told her what's what. I feel bad for Mac, but I kind of wish she would have said something to Parker. Oh and you totally redeemed Dick for me in this chapter. I also loved that Logan asked about Matthew when he saw Wallace and went to visit him in the hospital. Oh and Wallace inviting Logan over for the celebration was awesome. Of course I still wish that Veronica would have told Parker off. I look forward to the next chapter.
missshay16 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
really wanted parker to get her just desserts but now i realise she is losing something more and that will be good or lets say great friends as a result of jealousy. i love dick and his wonderful sage advice
p2880 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Great comparison between Veronica/Duncan and Logan/Parker. Parker just couldn't stop herself from dipping a hole and jumping into it! Glad Logan became fed up with her. Love the last scene with Logan and Dick. Dick really is Logan's friend!
MCipp chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
I had lost my login & password and just got a new one but your stories are awesome! I loved the other vm one you just finished!

Keep em coming
SheriffsGrl chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Another great story! You've quickly become one of my favorite writers. Keep up the good work.
Marte chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Another great chapter :) I really love this story :)
Nichole chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Loved it! I really hate Parker and Dick isn't much better. Glad that Wallace is standing up to Logan for her. Really looking forward to the next update!
Beeski chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Another great chapter! I'm really enjoying your take on the characters and how they have grown up so far. I really hope the start of the next chapter is Logan telling Parker to get lost, cause she's being a nutter!
TSJorSydPip chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
I really like the interaction between Veronica/Logan and Veronica/Wallace. I love that Veronica has grown up and is trying to let things go. However I do not like that first Logan and then Parker yell at her in public. At least Logan apologized to Veronica. At this point in the story, I don't understand how anyone could date or even be Parker's friend. I also don't like Dick's comments about Veronica in the story. It's getting on my nerves. I cannot wait to read more and find out where you go with this story. Great job so far.
wailuku chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
I don't normally leave reviews, but I thought I would for this story. I absolutely love where you're taking this story. The dynamics between the characters makes this a definite must read. I can't wait to see a confrontation between Logan and Parker soon.
starcrazed chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
So Logan leaves Wallace and Veronica's apartment, goes to Parker's and breaks up with her right? Because that seems like a GREAT idea to me. Even if Logan and Veronica aren't ready to be together like that and still have growing up to do on there own, I would think Logan wouldn't appreciate Parker yelling at one of his oldest and closest friends like that. Plus, she checked his phone. Not cool Parker not cool. Derek also had me a little worried there for a bit. But he's back in NY now so, I'll breathe easier. I feel like Mac and Wallace have all these details about Veronica that we're missing since we're getting to see this all going on through Logan's eyes. Not knowing is frustrating, but in a good way...if that makes sense? Anyway, I like where this is headed, the grammar was a little sloppy in the first part and it seemed choppy, but it looks much better now and flows nicely. Can't wait for more :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »