Reviews for Raising Matthew
missshay16 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
really wanted parker to get her just desserts but now i realise she is losing something more and that will be good or lets say great friends as a result of jealousy. i love dick and his wonderful sage advice
p2880 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Great comparison between Veronica/Duncan and Logan/Parker. Parker just couldn't stop herself from dipping a hole and jumping into it! Glad Logan became fed up with her. Love the last scene with Logan and Dick. Dick really is Logan's friend!
MCipp chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
I had lost my login & password and just got a new one but your stories are awesome! I loved the other vm one you just finished!

Keep em coming
SheriffsGrl chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Another great story! You've quickly become one of my favorite writers. Keep up the good work.
Marte chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Another great chapter :) I really love this story :)
Nichole chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Loved it! I really hate Parker and Dick isn't much better. Glad that Wallace is standing up to Logan for her. Really looking forward to the next update!
Beeski chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Another great chapter! I'm really enjoying your take on the characters and how they have grown up so far. I really hope the start of the next chapter is Logan telling Parker to get lost, cause she's being a nutter!
TSJorSydPip chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
I really like the interaction between Veronica/Logan and Veronica/Wallace. I love that Veronica has grown up and is trying to let things go. However I do not like that first Logan and then Parker yell at her in public. At least Logan apologized to Veronica. At this point in the story, I don't understand how anyone could date or even be Parker's friend. I also don't like Dick's comments about Veronica in the story. It's getting on my nerves. I cannot wait to read more and find out where you go with this story. Great job so far.
wailuku chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
I don't normally leave reviews, but I thought I would for this story. I absolutely love where you're taking this story. The dynamics between the characters makes this a definite must read. I can't wait to see a confrontation between Logan and Parker soon.
starcrazed chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
So Logan leaves Wallace and Veronica's apartment, goes to Parker's and breaks up with her right? Because that seems like a GREAT idea to me. Even if Logan and Veronica aren't ready to be together like that and still have growing up to do on there own, I would think Logan wouldn't appreciate Parker yelling at one of his oldest and closest friends like that. Plus, she checked his phone. Not cool Parker not cool. Derek also had me a little worried there for a bit. But he's back in NY now so, I'll breathe easier. I feel like Mac and Wallace have all these details about Veronica that we're missing since we're getting to see this all going on through Logan's eyes. Not knowing is frustrating, but in a good way...if that makes sense? Anyway, I like where this is headed, the grammar was a little sloppy in the first part and it seemed choppy, but it looks much better now and flows nicely. Can't wait for more :)
iamvmcrazy chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
I really hope Logan breaks up with Parker soon and also puts her in her place. She has no right being jealous. I am having a hard time reading and liking this story right now, but I can not wait for the LoVe to happen. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
hideher chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
I love your stories, but I have to say I love them more when Logan DOESN'T have a girlfriend (other than Veronica). I really liked the Unwilling Kane, but I had to force myself to read most of it, I started really liking it later on. I think this one will be the same, I adore Veronica and Logan in this story, how "adult" they act, but I never liked Parker, and I definately never liked her and Logan together. So my dear, I will read, and enjoy but probably wont Love until it becomes LoVe.
p2880 chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Great chapter! Love the LV conversation. Why is it that everyone doesn't know that your entire life in contained in your cell phone! In the past L would have hit the ceiling if V had checked his cell. Parker is getting off easy.
missshay16 chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Parker is a bitch. hate her so much. must be serious for vee to cry
L chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Clearly, Parker has not realized that green is not a good color on her. I can't wait to see what Logan does to fix the situation, although I have a pretty good guess! Great job, keep it up!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »