Reviews for Feeding the Ghost
shallowness chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was charming - a really nice mix of amusing and dark, odd and true.
Nocturnal Elle chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
So nice!
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was a great one-shot. I love the way you kept everyone in character, Hatter especially. The give and take between Alice, Hatter and Charlie was brilliant. Well done!
ppl chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Now that was Random. Good, but random. With a style of madness, and passion.
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This is a splendidly written story. It was so bittersweet. I loved it.
smiles2go chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I know I'm a latecomer to the Tea Party, and I've just read this but I had to tell you I had to laugh out loud at "Dances with Knights"! You did Charlie very well!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is just a great post-movie moment. It's kinda obious that they would talk to eachother about eachother and what happen to them and what they did. It's also perfectly believable that WOnderland would want the story written/told and who better than those who lived it? Their different styles and oppinions are well shown. Charlies overly romantic and uhh, flowery description vs. Hatter's comedic and somewhat blunt half-truths vs. Alice's soft-spoken narrative.

Hatter and his acceptance of not only Charlie and Alice but also the way his life is heading/leading/is right now is so well described. It was a somewhat bittersweet feeling I had when I read about how eventhough Alice and he love eachother now, he still wish that she had done so earlier-preferably at first sight. He's admitance-to himself-of his jealousy of Charlie really helps that.

I find it interesting that in this story Alice can't bear to go back to Wonderland. She was there, lived through such an experience that now that one would think that she would go back if she was given the choice but she doesn't. She is now a part of Wonderland and Wonderland is a part of her, but even now she still has issues and trauma with the place; and still even with those issues she want to stay connected with the people and they with her. This is the first fic where the differences in both worlds are at such odd to her that she refuses to go back. Hatter's understanding and willingness to stay in her world for her sake had me too. He knows it's too much for her and tries to help her as much as he can, but even then there is only so much he can do.

While the story is being told the encouragement and reliance and how they lean on eachother in parts of the story really hits the point. This was a part of their life, and althoug it is in the past parts of it will alway be with them. It will never leave them.

Charlie Dodgeson. *snort* Oh Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. How do you do it? It's so funny how easily he gets carried away. How he goes from "Dancing with the Knights", "Survivor: WOnderland", sequals and spin-offs and alternate realities and-stop. Calms down. Relaxes. Breaths. 3

The ending was sweet and wraps thing up so beautifuly. I just have one little doubt. Charlie is now calm and at peace and not planning all these wild and crazy plans and just drops to sleep where he is; my doubt is the fact that the ending could be read to ways. Either he falls asleep where he is and had dreams his wonderful dream, or he dies in his sleep peacefuly happy. I can read and accept it both ways, but I'd like to know which one you intended/meant it to be.

Oh And I'm faving this. Seriously, this should have more reviews...*pout*
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
so very wonderful. and self-aware but not too mocking.

glorious.

I could read this over and over again.
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Very good descriptions and use of emotion in this story. I definitely felt myself caught up in the swell of it. Well done!
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
O, I loved it. I can sort of see how it was headed in one direction and then ran off in a totally different one, but it works. If you hadn't said so, I don't think I would have noticed the fact that it ended completely differently from how it began. It certainly doesn't matter. It was quite brilliant, though.

Lucy
Taylor chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
It was wonderful. Plain and simple - wonderful.
BregoBeauty chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Another good story. ;)
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Yayness! Yet another wonderful, naturally in-character story! :-)
mel60 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I LOVE THIS! Quite possibly my new favorite story.