Reviews for Night Chills
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Sammy would probably be perfectly happy since he's sort of a Christmas grinch. I would like to see them run into a nice diner serving special Christmas Eve dinner for the regulars and travelers.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
It all depends on how you look at it. You get to spend it with the person who means the most to you and you can see for yourself that he's safe and sound and you're doing some good in the world AND getting healthy excersise at the same time. See? There's a silver lining.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
well, at least they won't be visited by the ghost of christmas past now. or was it present they burned? *sigh* who knows. write on!
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Well that's definitely a lousy way to spend Christmas. I love the way you used the prompt. Hopefully they found somewhere to warm up afterward.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Poor boys, another Christmas eve spent on a hunt and freezing their behinds off!
Micaiah chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Poor guys. They don't even get a day off for the holidays! Nice job with the descriptive phrases!
88Ivories chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aw, poor boys working on Christmas. I like the imagery though, I've been in that weather, not fun!
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Yikes, that IS a terrible way to spend Christmas eve. I liked this-you did a good job setting the scene. (And don't feel too bad-I had the boys digging a grave through frozen earth during a winter storm on Thanksgiving Day, so you were kind to them compared to me. LOL)
Swellison chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Br-r-r-r! This paints such a stark, cold image, love the contrast of the cleansing flames at the end, too. But I'm with Dean, what a sad way to spend Christmas Eve-at least Sam was there with him.

Sue
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Awh! Merry Christmas Boys!

Bev xx