Reviews for Gifts
Lemons And Limes And Fluff chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was short I like it though
Dark Shining Light chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Awwwww thats so cute! I loved it! you have to write more of these stories! They are simpily the best
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Well what do you know you do have an account here. :) Now excuse me while I favorite all your awesome GwenxKevin fics. ;) But first a quick review.

I find your writing a breathe of fresh air after all the mind numbingly boring and tedious fics I've had to slog through before finding you. In fact my budding interest in this pairing was beginning to wither up and die just before I found you. The way you write what the characters are thinking is amazing and has pulled me from my growing disdain for this fandom.

I can't tell you how long it has been since I've spent hours reading fic after fic from any one singular author. It's the rare people like you that reminds me why I used to love this site so much and why I shouldn't give up on it.

Not only were you able to capture my attention and utterly enthrall me with your stories but you did so while having also paid attention to your spelling and grammar.

I cannot put into words how heartening it is to see people who can write like you do. Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories, and for renewing my faith in fan writing. I even thank you for the obnoxious fan girl scream inside me that now calls out every time I read your fics or see Mutant Keven and Gwen art. I both d*mn you and thank you for that last one. ;)

Anyway you've done a marvelous job with your stories and have left me thirsting for more. Bravo.

-GG of Critics United
JustDanny chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Sweet sweet sweet. How I love them.
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Epic FLUFF! Luv it! Keep writing more! I love the idea of mutant Kevin and Gwen! (As seen in my own fics on his current mutant form) Good work!
Reya Wild chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I've always been a fan of you Ben 10 work. In fact, I was re-reading Wolves & Witches earlier today. This seasonal shot was far too cute. Definitely a great read for the holidays. Keep up the great work!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That was very sweet and the ending brought a smile to my face. Kevie's lucky to have someone like Gwen.