Reviews for Legacy
Steven12 chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
Great job! I loved chapter 12. I can picture Steve being sent out of the delivery room. That was hilarious! I'd give him an A for effort though.
HeatherTN chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
OMG that was heart breakingly beautiful! I think you have managed to complete Jaime's character in a way that the series and susequent movies could not. A wonderful tale, despite the tragedy of parts of it, that is so life affirming. Thank you for your hard work!
Melchy chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Thanks for posting this here, I've been dying to read it. I love the diary format and Jaime's voice is very plain. Looking forward to more.
Ree923 chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
I read this all in one sitting. Brilliant.
pereirandrea chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Dear Beth...

I've already told that it was the best Jaime's story I ever read... I really loved it! You were perfect in the details of Jaime's life since she was a little child... You filled the blanks!

Thank you so much for this amazing and touching story!

Kisses,

Andrea
jtbwriter chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
What a story-I had such tears in my eyes at this last chapter-Rudy's epilogue was just right in putting the last years of Steve and Jaime and Oscar in perspective! Thanks for a really great tale!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Oh...this is so sad...Jaime having to face her own death...but what a "Legacy" to leave her family...sigh. And the humor of her early days with Steve-thanks! Looking forward to more of this story!