Reviews for AS LUCK WOULD HAVE IT
bayre chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw...I liked this a lot.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
aw man! that sux! good story, but damn.. poor boys. :o write on!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aah, cute! Congested Dean and injured Sammy! At least they have body heat as well as the blanket to keep them warm! I would volunteer to curl up with them!
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw, poor boys all cold and miserable. Great job. Thanks for sharing with us. ;0)
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
So the boys are sleeping in the backseat? sharing one blanket? You gave me such a lovely image! And Dean, so sick but way too concern on Sam freezing. Sweet! Lovely drabble.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Now that is heartbreakingly good. You brought tears to my eyes with the thought of them having to spend the night in the Impala in the middle of winter. Great work.
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw - that was so sweet! Thoughts of a couple Winchester snuggle bunnies to help me get through the day! Thank you:)
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw... I love me some sick!snuggly boys. I blame mad_server, but then, it's a great addiction to was such a lovely mental image, them having to snuggle in to keep warm. A tender moment of brotherly love, and even sick, Dean takes care of Sam above himself.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Ness.

Come on, let's take 'em a flask of hot chocolate and snuggle 'em up! hahahahah

bev x
masondixon chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Boys could always come to my house if they run out of money! Thanks for your story.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
aww por deanniee!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Oh no! Those poor boys! *sends them a hand made quilt to help*

You really need to expand on this one. I'd love to see how this happened and where it goes from here. :D

Good one. :)
sylia91 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aww, poor sweet baboos! Same Winchester luck going strong huh?
88Ivories chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aw, poor boys! Although, sick!Dean is always amusing!
Micaiah chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Oh, those poor boys! Having to stay in the car. Hurry, send them to my house!