Reviews for Insert Tab A into Slot B
coldcalliope chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
Lol. Just as I suspected-doomed! But i don't think that Bella is alone in this. Edward is just as doomed as she. Eventually, they would develop a closer relationship and the issue of her being changed would arise. What would happen then? I have no clue. Great story tho!
coldcalliope chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Ha! I honestly think this Edward would agree to Bella's request. However, I dont think this "working him out of her system"thing is gonnq fair well for Bella...
coldcalliope chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Lol! He is soooo watching her sleep...
coldcalliope chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Im just happy that this Bella didnt wait around for Edward (in any way possible lol).
coldcalliope chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
If i was Bella, I would have told Edward to not watch me sleep lol. I have a feeling that he might do this. He can't completely change his nature...Great chapter!
coldcalliope chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
I just found your story and am really enjoying it. In chap 1, I honestly thought that Bella's high school boyfriend was somebody like Mike or Jacob. I could read no supernatural into it. I was pleasantly surprised as i read on. Can't wait to see what happens next!
ama2978 chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
When reading reviews for other people's stories I click on authors who have written their own. I came upon this story and wanted to tell you I really enjoyed it. It was a quick read. Good storyline. I would have liked a little epilogue or something to wrap it up, but it ended well nonetheless. Thanks for writing.
ama2978 chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
Christiiriis chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
Pleease do continue this and/or make some chapters from EPOV! I have some theories about her cold bedroom I would love to get confirmed, and also I would just love his thoughts!

And maybe a bit more lemony fun for them :P
motherduckatschool chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
This is brillient!

If you want to continue i'm all for it!

LOved it.

Motherduckatschool
libbybelle chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
I would like to see Bella continue to try to f**k Edward out of her system. Most likely unsuccessfully. ;-o
Di Michelle chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Ok, so I read your authors note at the end of this chap and I wanted to respond to it. Jasper is my absolute favorite character ever! I have read many stories that had the same concept as you about why Jasper tried to attack Bella in New Moon. To be honest it makes sense to me. I mean if he was absorbing all that blood lust, what else do you think could happen? As for your question about Jasper feeling Bella's pain during her change, I'm sure he did. However I'm pretty sure he also felt her determination about not screaming to upset Edward and her love for Edward. With that in mind, I'm sure he probably was able to figure out based on her emotions that she didn't want Edward to know. So he probably decided to keep his mouth shut. Plus he may have been trying to focus more on trying to prepare for dealing with a newborn again. Just a few theories of my own.
Madison Elliott chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
loved it i hope you continue it .
ambiboo424 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i love your story. It was a great quick read and i hope you decide to continue it.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
I had a feeling her plan would fail one way or another. There was no way either one of them would be able to walk away from each other after that.

I wouldn't mind of you did decide to continue this, but I don't think you should take it too too far. Maybe just go through any mental struggles Bella has about getting back together with Edward and kind of continue until they are officially in that relationship.

P.S. I like the little tree your AN made at the end. :)