Reviews for Connection and Capacity
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 1/22
I'm liking this. I'm liking this A LOT!
izzyp120 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Wow nice
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Cute story. Good development of a relationship.
Runecutter chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Perfect!

From the small jibe in the foreword (which i still can't stand, but then this time at least it had a moment of awesome!:D) against her JKRness up to the little scene in the epilogue...

That's how it should have gone in the books. Bravo!
Runecutter chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Hmmm... enchanting!

I guess THAT's the difference between heartburn (spawning "monsters" raging in your CHEST!) and heartache (creating havok in your stomach) some authors simply don't understand :)

The description "Ginny's intriguing but Hermione's thrilling" already said it all, but this chapter demonstrated just what it means when such a difference is emerging... so Sweet! Even McG was moved. :D
Runecutter chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
*Sigh* Once again the stupid framing elements... why do some authors love the bloody stuff so much? I just don't get it... :/

I'm sorry... i don't remember enough of HBP in novel or movie form to really nail it down where you divert from that version (and what i remember i've mostly hated so... better not remember :D), but i like very much WHAT you've written... it's all very natural and realistic sounding and it shows so lot of warmth and closeness, i'm happy about this scene just from reading it.
James018 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Good story.
YouWannaBeMe chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
A beautiful story love that everyone was happy in the end.
Bring.Harmony.HHR chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Great work.
deadheadwookie27 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Fantastic job. Loved every bit of it.
Korval chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
Howdy!

Excellent story, very enjoyable read. Nice level of detail and characterizations. Also good spelling & punctuation!

Thanks for sharing!

-Korval
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
i loved was great.
Hurin3 chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Delusional. But cute. I liked it. Thanks for sharing!
Jlee93 chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
This was way cute :)
BooksCleverness chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
This was really, really good. I like how you handled the issues of both Hermione's attraction to Ron and Harry's to Ginny, and how natural you made it for Hermione and Harry to get together. It was very sweet and very well done, and you also kept both of them very much in character. I'd love to see something like this set just after DH (sans Epilogue). I didn't much like the Sirius and James's parts but it's not a problem really. All in all, a lovely story. Cheers.