Reviews for Letters & Licks
jj chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
sugary sweet them smoken hot
candy4beth chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Good job on this one-shot... ha-ha ohhh Sasu you were so gullible to believe Itachi XD
Marma-Chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
iLurveeee It !
BlackWolf202 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh how i do so love my smutt! ;3

Loved it; it was adorable sexy and vengeful all at the same time! Mwahahahaha. . . just my cup of tea! ;}
Capricarin chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Hi, it was extremely cute, I love the chibi fluff, no one writes them like you do D
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Just in case I haven't reviewed this story, I abosulutely love it! Excellent Job, I love cake and kisses too!
asm613 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I've read lots of 'chibi' naruto and sasuke stories_ but i have a special affection for your versions of the chibis- they're beyond adorable- and so full of personality. the whole thing about sasuke believing everything itachi told him when he was a child- and discovering him to be a pathological lying fu-k when he grew older and smarter that stuff was funny. the old ladies house and kids turned into meatloaf- the santa story- sasuke wanting to protect naruto- sasuke baking naruto a cake every year for 20 years, etc...i really enjoyed them- i smiled and laughed my way through reading them. i hope you write some more of them through the years. thanks for sharing.
Ali chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Heheh omg! I can't even articulate how much I loved this fic! Most of the time I really dislike narusasu (being a pretty much hard core SASUnaru fan) but you made it work. I tried to review on the one before this, the cake and kisses one but for whatever reason my review box thing wouldn't open...anyway I LOVED that one and this one. I just adore the parts when their kids together, it's just Too cute! Little protective sasuke...adorable little naruto..and itachi fills his brother roles quite nicely too...hahah please please please PLEASE write more of these knds when theyre kids and then adults! I'll give you...uh...all my love as a reader? Hehehe please?
Amras2007 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
love it, its cute when the story is told from the childrens view and hot in the adults view )
yume76 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
once again you won my heart over with those cute little chibis. your stories are one in a million for me. i just adore them. *cuddles*
Dark Misstress of Unknown chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Awe that was cute I loved it.

Hehe the little Sasu and Naru chibis. :D

That's too cute.

Very good job and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This is so cute! you should make ones for all the popular holidays! lol
worlds toy chapter 1 . 12/30/2009

So here is my third review...

First things first: 1. I actually noticed a mistake (wither instead of either somewhere at the end) and 2. Indeed, this is a sugarbomb.

I noticed one sentence - or rather two - I found interesting. Its this part: “Fuck you’re so hot! I love you and I need to fuck you.” I know its a little strange for me to write since I only read three of your stories so far, but I somehow thought this is a little like those three fanfics were: each consisting of one third admiration, one third love and one third sex. Its a good mixture.

The way Sasuke believes everything Itachi says is very realistic. I know that first-hand. Sounded as if you have a sibling yourself. Well, for one complaint: I didnt like you made Kiba look bad. Of course, I know he was the one taunting Naruto as a child for his poor transformation-jutsu but I think I will never like Kiba looking bad : ) But this is a matter af taste.

I also liked the lemon-scene. Naruto being like this is... interesting to read. And both the childhood-flashback AND the lemon scene possess a certain noticable warmth. I liked that very much.

All in all, I think this story is sweet and hot and somehow even sticky - a little like fresh-made caramel cream or hot chocolate with honey-filled gingerbread. It makes your fingers sticky, it sticks on your teeth and in the corners of your mouth but you cant help eating it because it tastes so good... you know? I hope you do.

Well then, youll read from me... maybe Ill read more of your fics right after I had a drink and some mocca beans...

worlds toy
5Angel chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh my gosh, thank you... it sure feels like Christmas here right now... and this is better than candy, I feel like such glutton!

I hope to encounter more of these snippets in this universe :)