Reviews for Will & Magnus' First Time
fluffy chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I thought Magnus was a boy...
ChrysLexiTaylor chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Now thats just teasing. Awesome
Samantha.Majka chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
LOL, yes, it is official .. I have a sick mind :D :D But proud of it :) Great work :D
aquember chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i died. in a good way.
victorionious chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Do you even want to know how many stories just like this I've read? Do you? I can name three... right now... Same plot, same... hinting. There was one where Danny and Sam from Danny Phantom were making an ecto-blaster, and Vlad Plasmius had the room bugged... just sound, not video. I think he did something drastic after listening to it. It was thoroughly amusing. Then there was that one where Beast Boy and Raven from Teen Titans were... training, was it? Well they were doing something that sounded really dirty, but wasn't at all. It was rather amusing. Then there was another one where I think Toph and Sokka (or was it Zuko?) from Avatar: The Last Airbender were doing... something... forgot what, again. Then Katara was just like "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU- never mind." And after she left the male (still can't remember which) was just like, "Wanna go have sex now?" and Toph was like, "Sure." It was soooo funny! But this one I almost thought really WAS that... heheheh
KatyaKatianaKaterina chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
It was really funny, and I loved the led up to the ending. I am sure it brought plenty of dirty images to peoples minds. It did to mine
Marikalay chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Love it! The trick twist is one of my favorites.
Di-Bee chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I may actually pass out from laugher within the next few minutes, so I dedicate those last minutes to reviewing that story who brought me to another kind of edge of tear : one from laughing. Seriously (or actually not seriously at all) this, is, amazingly! greatly! Lol!

Here, I said it. COudln't find any other proper words (English not being my first language helped with that, but even in my mother tongue I can't properly express how much that laugh had taken from me. Two minutes ago I was terrifically sad. Right now, I'm smiling so much that my smile is brighter than the glittering of my laptop screen! I'll spare you with any more comparison, but, really, I love your writing, I never went this easily from sadness to ... pure laugh ever before. And thanks for this!

*passing out from laughter, coming back soon*
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice twist!
CatzChaos chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is a blast! Had be laughing until I cried!
GreenEggsNSamm chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Hysterical! One of my favorite short fics!
lastrequest chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
rofl this made me laugh!
trecebo chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
*Le Snort* Oh, Blue, you have such a way with mis-directional words! DDR cham-peen: Will *MC-Z* Zimmerman!
Sarah Rose Serena chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Ha! Hilariously cute.
Kam chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
lmfao that was great, love :)