Reviews for Straight Line To Hell
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
You really got me with that tag. Sam's thoughts, emotions and pain were all so tangible, he was beyond devastated and had lost much more than a brother.

Great writing.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Beautifully written, poignant i'm in the middle of the public

library (not my usual corner) with tears streaming down my face. I think you had just enough beer when you wrote this. lol

Shar
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
aww man. i'm crying now. then again i was already crying from another story. but this just made it worse
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Loved it. Gorgeously written and so very touching. 3
carocali chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh, so sad. And so relevant. How many things go crashing through our minds when we lose someone we love. And those are 'normal' circumstances. It's worse when the choice to live or die is taken from you, and you see this in its wake. Poor, poor Sam.

Painfully beautiful!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw! Sad! (
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
What a heartbreak. I felt and suffered with Sam. I could understand everyone of his thoughts and my heart went to hell with his. I wanted to hold him and drag him back, tell him he was going to be okay and yet you made it clear it would be. I'm rambling again, sorry. You got me with this one. I love it though, so don't feel bad. Hugs, Vonnie
mousefiction chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This was awesome.

Sad, but awesome. I like how you got into Sam's head.

It also reminds me of how annoyed I was when Dean sold his soul. Like, Dean: "What did you expect to happen once you died and Sam knows that you went to hell for him?" That'd kill anyone.

*Sighs* But I'm on vacation now, so I won't dwell on matters that annoy me :D

Anyway, I enjoyed the fic.

Great job!
Phx chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
teehee - okay, I have to say THANK YOU for the warning becuase I got so excited when I saw you had posted a new story and it wasn't a drabble 'cause I've been in need of a good Sam fic (all I'm finding are drabbles, Deancentric or DeanandCastiel, lol! Not my preferred reading) so when I read your warning, I dialed down my excitment :P It was still good - I could certainly feel Sam's pain and anger... but wah!

Sniff. Sniff.

Definitely not a happy fic :P

It reminds me to be angry with Dean though because talk about a conflict of interest. He was so protective of Sam - tried to protect Sam from everything... well until the last two seasons - and then made a deal and created a situation where he was in essence leaving his brother in the midst of wolves...

Again - wah! Now I need a drink! :P