Reviews for She Is
dulcesiita chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
I love the story and Jasper *.* I hope you update sooooon .
theunnoticedgirl chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
I love this story! it is very interesting to read about witches and vamps togeher! carlises dad would be appalled! :D pleases keep writing! D: you left it on a kind of cliffie! p.s. i love your name! it's purty!
RAW-SYNTH3TICA chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This is getting pretty damned interesting... Witches!
Holy Luna on Earth, that's awesome! (Excuse my hyperness, had a caffienated drink today after a week of soda-weaning) Cute couples, an intersting plot & lastly: the anticipation of Eventual Sex? What more can i ask for?
( I'll review the next installments of this story after some perv refreshing, sorry if it looks like i'm a speed reader, but it takes me forever to read, this is just a review-athon. As in 'reviewing what i read & forgot to review some time ago') Review-a-thon complete, until i can get my hands on that pesky chapter 2-5!
Lansara chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Hot as always...and finally explanations!
Lansara chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
As always Hot Honey!
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Interesting - it's unusual to find Twilight fanfic that doesn't center primarily on the Cullens or the pack. I saw the teaser over on TWCS "Just a Sip." See, it pays to advertise. I'll catch up on the rest of the chapters when I have some time, maybe this weekend.
TinksVamps chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
OK, I am liking this ff so far as it has the potential to not only be different but to also have some interesting characters and plot lines. update soon please as can't wait to see were you go with this. x