Reviews for A New Future 1: Things Change
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Hammer? really? you mean that thing Ranma used more than akane?

this shit is tripe.
mika chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
I guess this review is WAY late and not at all helpful, but I'm just saying I like this story.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
Great story so far and I lovd it! Ryoga hearing about this and being part of a clan that protected would be pretty cool, even more if he actually planned all his fights to keep Ranma in shape KNOWING who SHE really was-LOL. Priceless reactions.
Rune Tobor chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Akane is OOC.

But since I despise canon Akane that's ok.

The change seems a bit sudden but that can be overlooked.

Thanks for writing.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Have you read "Reflections of Ruin" by P.H. Wise? It is here on FFN.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I have read some of your other fics first. If I had not I likely would not have given this the chance I have. As far as I can tell this is very in character for the old pervert. Ultimate Weakness Moxibustion that's in canon would let the rape happen too.

Rumiko Takahashi wrote herself into a tiny corner with Ranma. A Tiny Corner with very Thick, Strong, Walls. A "Bomb" of sorts was needed to move things along. Saffron was a bomb, Ranma did say he loved Akane. The ruined wedding was a counter to that though and undid most of the good done by the Saffron bomb.

Stupid foolish R.T. She is just as bad as JKR was with Harry.

This rape scene was a bomb as was the old pervs death.
And its only that he died that lets you get away with it at all.

Most other writer back up a bit and have Ranma need more power to kill Saffron.
Thats when Ranma gets more of a new kind of power and sometimes gets locked.
Rune Tobor chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
So this does have Ranma/Akane.
Please put that in so the filter will show it.
Now I don't like Akane, and mostly I don't read R/A fics.
But sometimes Akane has been redeemed/changed/made OOC and it works.
Sometimes...
Celestia's Paladin chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
So let me see... Kasumi, Nabiki, and apparently Nodoka are on Ranma's side, Akane is still in lover with him/her... and our tech level is equivalent to that of the 1950s?
OddWallow chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
(Dang smart phones)

In comparison to some of the stories uve read so far from you, this doest seem as dark.

I cant remeber what else i wanted to say.

Think i may have to read sailor moon now ;)
OddWallow chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
When a story is finished and moved on to the next arc, i usually dont post my review till i get to the end, but this one is a lot if fun. Sad at parts, most definitely, but in comparison to some
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Cool thirteen chapters. :)
Compucles chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Hmm, I'm kind of fond of this idea. I'll move on to the sequels.

Just a couple notes first:

Couldn't Ranma and Akane still get married? Ranma is still legally a male. Even if they could never convince a priest about the locked curse, they could still register the marriage without a ceremony. They'd just have to wait a couple of years now that they no longer have parental consent.

If girl-to-girl sex isn't fulfilling enough for them, I have two words for Akane if she can convince Ranma to go along with it: Instant Nannichuan
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Pet peeve; I don't like having reincarnated people feeling too deeply about their past lives; I like it better when it's something you can remember, but not too clearly; as if it happened to you, but it happened a while ago so the memory has dulled. It just feels fake to have someone who was living one life suddenly weeping for fallen comrades they didn't even know the day before.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Been a while since I've read this, and never really finished the sequel. Time to change that. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Rose1948 chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
Oooo! Nice! I enjoyed reading this very much. I like stories where I can simply go with the flow and just ENJOY. Thanks for sharing.

And bedtime for me. ::chuckles::