Reviews for Marked by the Spark
Autobotlover56 chapter 29 . 5/7
That. Was. AWSOME! Is there a sequel? There should be! You do great work!
Eyesintheshadows chapter 29 . 3/27/2014
Good ending, it was nice and subtle. You didn't write a chapter and simply end it with what sounds right, instead you wrote a chapter that flowed and end it with the words that fit. I don't see a lot of endings like this, most simply cuts off.
The fight scenes could be more descriptive, and there should be less talking or move movement during these moments. Parts of the story felt like it was on pause and I didn't feel like I was a part of the story in mind. There was more character development then the area of focus. You inform the reader of the surrounding but don't go into too much detail. At the park you wrote that there was a tree and that it was snowing, but didn't describe the fight on how it was destroyed. You wrote that the girl watched and the fight destroyed the park by running into everything and then you moved on. We need to know if they stepped on a jungle gym or knocked over a tree.
A positive about the story is that there are obvious parts that suggest the movie but they don't last long and immediately become your idea of how the story progresses. The characters are believe able and you don't use more than you can handle.
Keep writing, you can only get better.
movielover121796 chapter 28 . 11/18/2013
I LOVE IT!
StarlitStar chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Great story
SweetSpark22 chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
wow, that was fast. usually it takes longer for optimus to figure out that he loves the human girl OC
im not complaining, i love this story :)
SweetSpark22 chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
i have to ask, is this, like, a combination of transformers bayverse and animated?
it has the 'bots from bayverse and the factory base from animated, so is that what this is?
SweetSpark22 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
hee hee... i love Bumblebee. If I ever met the Transformers, Bumblebee would TOTALLY become my BumbleBro :)
SweetSpark22 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
i like this OC, i can really realte to her.
I also don't tend to study, yet still get good grades; i like to act like a little kid, since its WAY more fun than acting my age; and i also know a beautiful car or motorcycle when i see one, even though im SOOOO not a gearhead
and i probably wont EVER ride a motorcycle :P
of course the difference is if the Transformers turned out to be real, and they needed and/or wanted me for some reason, that would probably be the BEST DAY OF MY FREAKING LIFE :D
anyway, like the story so far
GadgetCid chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Ok...
GadgetCid chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Hhmmmmm...a bit too simple...
GadgetCid chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
And Sam is?
GadgetCid chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Bee and Cee.
GadgetCid chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
When ever someone asks you "Where is it" say "On your back". The stupid ones will actually check XD
GadgetCid chapter 1 . 4/19/2013