Reviews for Voids
gnbrules chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I loved it, and it helped me make peace with canon as well. I especially liked the images of the darkest corner of his mind "next to a Claddagh ring, a shanshu prophecy, and a disassembled crib."
Dylan chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
A terrific, insightful, forey in Angel's mind.

IMHO, Cordelia was the conscience of the group. She never let 'her guys' go astray for long so I guess she had no place in the sordid, smothering world of W&H and that's probably why Mr Whedon took her away from his "brand new show". Too bad, I missed her but I'm glad in a way she wasn't englued in that dirty mess that their lives had become.
DannyPhanto fan chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Guess the gyspies got what the wanted. Heh...

Goddamit, why do I always pick the ones go enough to make me go into the fetal position and sob?

If you knew me in real life you'd umderstand what a compliment that is and so I don't give it out too regularly.

But, this was good. Really good. Depressingly good. Oh god...
justawritier chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I loved this so much! It always bugged me too how she was never mentionted. Such a wonderful piece :)
Anon chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Beautiful
angeladdict chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
exactly! i was so pissed when they didn't mention her at all. great short-fic!
zarah joyce chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Oh, god. I- there are no words. This story tells so much in so few words, and I loved the atmosphere that it sets. It's truly sad that such a great character's death was given so little importance, as the sadist in me would have loved to see how Angel would have dealt with Cordy's death - but your story is more or less how I envisioned it would be. Well done.
lyin chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
so good! i really felt the lack of Cordy in season 5, and felt that while TV-business-workings had led to her being written off, it didn't make sense for the character to be as absent as she was given how important to Angel she'd become- you'd think his deal with W&H would've required not just 'fix Connor' but both the Cs in his life. really terrific insight regarding Cordy's effect on Angel & Dennis, Harmony & Eve's place in Angel's new world, and the 'forbidden-not-forgotten' (a line that made me think of forgiven-not-forgotten, like both The Corrs' song and the Angel novel that took its name from it!) subjects of the ring, prophecy and crib. lovely imagery, great writing, thanks for the read!
Jhoi Marie Boli chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
D ..ay!

do0d,ths was real go0d.

-but 's ths jus one chaptr tho?

) i thnk u can do anothr one

...yea. u can do anothr one..

ok,fine! don do anothr chaptr thn..

aha ha ha -joke. lol

i. !

JMBoli
Nicole chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
"And when that doesn’t work, he files her away in the darkest corner of his mind; she grows dusty and forbidden-not-forgotten next to a Claddagh ring, a shanshu prophecy, and a disassembled crib." I absolutely love that line. And I agree with you about how Cordelia went out. If they can equate Fred's loss with a hole in the world, then they should've dealt with the hole Cordelia left as well.