Reviews for That Good Night
Mi-chan chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
Pleaaaaase, update ;_; I've read all the chapters, I THINK I've reviewed this one when it came out as well... I've been waiting... so long OTL *wants to know how this ends*
koosei chapter 16 . 12/2/2010
wow. just ... wow. If that isn't a mind-trip and a half. An awesome mind-trip, and just ... guh. wow. First time I've come across the idea of Gilbird as a demon-bird, and I love how you're putting the idea through on 'paper'. I don't think I can say wow enough times.

D I definitely can't wait for the next chapter.

~Koosei
OrianPrime92 chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
Gaaaahhhh... I has no idea what the hell is going on in this chapter... Who the hell is speaking to Roddy and what name is he supposed to call Gilbert! -confused as hell-
Library Dragon chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
This is... unusual and I must admit, I'm very curious as to what you've got planned for the ending 3
LittleGirlInRed chapter 16 . 8/1/2010
Well, awesome! An update! I say better late than never ;)

And I havn't been able to talk about gilbird in a normal way since I first read this... w'

Longing for next chapter now xD
Leto Mireille chapter 16 . 7/30/2010
It's been a while I read so strange nad twisted story. It's the only one where I find Russia tolerable and Gilbird living-evil (usually it's the opposite).

I like not knowing where it's going. I won't make any predictions, because I want to sleep peacefully ;-)

I'd change only one thing - cathegory. Horror suits better.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to read next chapter
Prussian Girl chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
omg, I just was sent to read this by a friend and this is ... awesome!
And creepy xD" I don't know if I'll be able to look at Gilbird the same as before.
Anyways... I love your writing and the idea behind it! And the (until now only implied) pairings! 3
Seriously, why do I have to find these stories as long as they're unfinished? Damnit! I'm such an impatient person! I can't wait for the next chapter D
LittleGirlInRed chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
O.O so that was what it was all about... YOU DAMN BIRD!
But, I never imagined Russia helping Prussia, in that meaning xD
whatthehellwasithinkin chapter 13 . 4/22/2010
Dang.

But Gilbert carries on as if nothing, if anything it was bound to happen some day, yes?

Also, Ivan's not going to hurt Austria too much, will he? I mean, he still needs to make up for knocking him out of this world for a few.

When did Feliciano become so perceptive?
whatthehellwasithinkin chapter 12 . 4/22/2010
Ack, I guess that's how bad the situation was. If Russia was fighting with his hands and he hates it, then it ought to be THAT bad, eh?

He really didn't want to think about his old place, didn't he?
tatterdemalion chapter 14 . 4/20/2010
Haha and then suddenly there were three chapters!

Ugh so I keep reading this and I can't shake the feeling of dread! Why are you so good at that? And Russia, oh Russia.. D:

I really like how you wrote Austria's thought process throughout this. I was really nice!

Sorry to hear about your Internet but thank you for not giving up! This story is amazing :)
chibiaries chapter 14 . 4/19/2010
I just really like the way Russia kind of looms in this chapter like a shadow.

I especially loved the sentence, "His eyes that bore the color of kings held their symbol's rage..."

It seems very poetic.

And the dialogue at the end, had a very tear-jerking heart-breaking feel to them. And upon reading them, I can almost hear the character's voices in the background, with the raw fear and desperation and emotion.

Ah, about the updating thing, your readers totally understand. Especially since horrible real life tests and papers and whatnot are just haunting my conscience right now.

Looking forward to the next chapter,

chibiaries
whatthehellwasithinkin chapter 11 . 3/22/2010
Wow, so that was Roddie for ya. He pushed it too far, and I think he's not going to realize the depth of his actions/emotions until something like this happens.

Uh, Prussia is really messed up , isn't he?
CoolBreeze89 chapter 11 . 3/22/2010
Hi! I like this story so far, but remember that the name of Prussias King is "Friederich" not "Frederick". Looking forward to the next update.

Best regards from Germany!
chibiaries chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
*Gasp!*

The drama! The excitement, the rushing flow of words...yes, the format is excellent. I love the flashbacks, the mini-conflict between Russia and Austria in this, the ending was absolutely stunning!

But, one question...will Romano or Feliciano (the Italies) show up in this fic? Well, Feliciano at least, has ties to Germany and Austria respectively, and Hungary was his older sister in a sense so...*shrugs*. But maybe Italy doesn't work that well with drama.

Well, I'm so looking forward to the next chapter, even if it will be sad. Brr...the screams. There's something so helpless and heartbreaking about the title of this chapter, but you used it to great effect.

chibiaries