Reviews for Veritas, Aequitas
gr8read chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
This was a great complimentary story to Zatnikatel's The Woods and Killing Moon.

I thought you did a great job with the characters.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
ohgravitysonfire chapter 19 . 3/17/2011
hahaha what a fitting ending line :)
ohgravitysonfire chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
situations like this i often wonder why the boys don't say "it's okay i'm here with detective kathleen hudak we were looking for her friends"
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
My dear Abbey...I have just finished reading our friend's 'The Woods are Lonely Dark and Deep' and 'The Killing Moon' and I can't say how thoroughly excited I am to dive into this story of Truth and Justice ;) that you have so wonderfully concocted in the same verse.

hope to leave many reviews over the next few days as I read this.

much love from a reader!

~*ABBEY*~

P.S. yep that is my name too :)
greendaypumpkin chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Your story was recommended to me by Zatnikatel and I'm really glad that I read it. I love the Woods Verse and it was really interesting to see someone else take it on. Very enjoyable story, good work.
Death-Muncher chapter 19 . 12/21/2010
Cool story. :)
pronto chapter 19 . 7/3/2010
The lovely Kate pointed me in the direction of your story and I wanted to let you know I thoroughly enjoyed your addition to the 'Woods verse.' It's well-paced and well plotted, and I like how is so well informed by both the episode and Kate's stories - it must be quite difficult to step into someone else's vision and contribute effectively to it without feeling you are stepping on their toes! I think most of all I like that you have taken Kathleen quite a ways from where Kate left her: I really like the idea she might have become a hunter herself. I've been following Never Come Back quite avidly and this is a nice introduction and complement to Kathleen's savvy about monsters in that story.

Thanks so much for sharing your writing with us! I don't review as often as I should but definitely wanted you to know that I appreciate your efforts… :-)
Jessjess494 chapter 19 . 6/28/2010
Wow-can't believe it's over. I loved the great escape! Especially Dean's attire for it-tee hee! Well done, I've really enjoyed the ride,

Meg xox
Anne1013 chapter 19 . 6/27/2010
Arrgg! I somehow deleted my review. That's irrating! Lets see what I can remember.

Love that Dean can flirt in any situation and Sam can be bitchy about it. Thanks for the image of Dean flashing while getting into the ambulance. That'll get a girl through the day! And that last line..."Minnesota suck!"...isn't that where you're from? I know it one of those cold northerns states!

Thanks for not giving up on this when things got tough. Fanfiction can be a thankless pursuit, I wish you would get all the reviews your time and effort deserved.

I enjoyed this a lot. Oh, I almost forgot to mention...I saw a check the other day and the woman's name was Kathleen Bender. Gave me a chuckle!

Thanks again!

Anne
Natasha K chapter 19 . 6/26/2010
I love this 'verse so much! I was super happy when Zatnikatel mentioned that another author (you!) had created another story about Kathleen, the Winchesters and the Benders. Great job!
moira4eku chapter 19 . 6/26/2010
Well, I guess Minnesota does suck to the brothers Winchesters. I'm glad that they were able to get away and in the Impala. :) I really loved this story. I'm looking forward to whatever new Supernatural story you might come up with!
moira4eku chapter 18 . 6/26/2010
Yeah! Sam has finally caught up with Dean. Seems like he might need a bit of medical care. I'm hoping they can get away, Dean seems like he's in much better shape. I noticed he seemed really bothered that the "thing" might still be alive. I'm really looking forward to reading chapter. 19.
dreamlitnight chapter 19 . 6/26/2010
Aw, Dean the king of understatement... "MN sucks." lol. I can't believe this is the end. I love this story so much. I really enjoy your writing style. . Poor Sam..." They don't come in sasquatch size." Cute! Thanks so much for giving us a good wrap up and sort of putting the boys back together. Ha. Hope you have something else in the works soon.
TesubCalle chapter 19 . 6/26/2010
Thank you for this (mostly) all's-well-that-ends-well ending. I've had a blast reading this entire fic along the way, and am sad to see it come to a close. Be that as it may, this was highly satisfying.

Laugh-out-loud moment of the chapter: "Kathleen scowled and pushed the oxygen mask back over his nose, giving him a slitty-eyed glare. 'You're dying, shut up,' she hissed, tugging a sheet up to his chest." Follow that up with her feigned hand-wringing, it makes a totally hilarious picture.

I don't know how Kathleen and Jimbo plan to spin this one, but they deserve an award for creativity if they manage to come up with logical explanations for everything. But, that's not Sam and Dean's problem, now.

Dean's last line pretty much sums up the whole ball o' wax.

Cheers and congratulations on an awesome fic.
Zatnikatel chapter 19 . 6/26/2010
Hey toots! My inbox has been a freaking nightmare but am finally getting around to some reading. I’m sad to see this end! But at least it went out on the high note of Dean in his hospital johnnie and his pudding flapping in the breeze. There is a nice completeness to this that I like, especially given as my stories have always ended on a sort of open note that promises yet more horrors to come. Nice to see Lee Bender get his after the horrors he put our boy through!

I really liked the toughness you gave KH in this story too, and of course your notion that she might possibly have dabbled in hunting herself tied in so nicely with her reaction when she is reunited with Dean in Never Come Back! :) Made me really think about her outside of the stories, and think about what might have happened to make her harder, what she might have encountered in her job after TKM closed out. You should write that, I think, and I’d certainly like to see more of Jim Gamble. I liked that this was in many ways her story with the brothers as tag alongs instead of the other way around and I really loved how you have them just slip back into the friendship and have it so easy…

Great work! Though God there were times when reading this made me feel freezing cold. I just can’t write cold weather… guess you have to live in it to do it justice. Of course, my cackhanded attempts are based on the Arctic 65 degrees I suffer through during our long, hard two weeks of Winter here in the Sunshine State… :-P