Reviews for Conversations
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
This is so cute! I love your portrayal of Lee, it's perfect yet unlike anything I've read. I really hope to read more in the future.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
I think this is a very interesting idea; we don't see too many stories from Lee's point of view. I love Team Gai friendship fics and Shino/Tenten. I hope you decide to continue this...
infiniteirony chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
That was great! I love your commitment to showing how intricate one's friendships/relationships can be. Nice job!
Rel chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Wonderful hon! Kudos for keeping your personal bias out of this chapter and portraying Neji as someone who has been genuinely hurt and is worried about being abandoned but is quite adept at hiding it _
infiniteirony chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Sweet! A nice friendship fic .
UnagiKeki chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
-wideeyes-

Lee...Lee was deep. And relevant. -stares at screen-

Oh, my god- what a fabulous hunk of time you've captured here. This was gorgeous in the simplicity- you accomplished the rare goal of stringing a story together with complete sense. It's utterly seamless, and, and...and so fricking adorable. AUGH. I LOVE THIS. This is one of the best fanfiction I've read in my distinguished career of trolling this site. You, my dear, are going far with this kind of talent! Um, YOSH.
Shinichi06 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Ah, now this is really interesting! do keep writing more of this!
Rel chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
LE!

*ahem*

You know I love and adore the way you write Lee to teeny tiny pieces. You're the person who turned me into the Lee fangirl I am today.

So Lee AND ShinoTen in one story total win _

You're a wonderful writer, I look forward to seeing many fics from you in the future :D